Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a couple of the Ignite Red Ninjas and I am glad to see that they look good next to this guy.

I dont know if it was discussed in this thread...

But is anyone else going to refer to the Exclusive head Red Ninja as Sei Tin from the comics?

Great shots but this one looks like he has a baseball cap on backwards.
SDC15438.jpg

I have to say this is the first time I've ever gotten a figure with TOO Many accessories! So many choice to choose from! And the exclusive head doesn't help either! :lol

I'm going to have to get a good 2-4 more of these guys just so all of the accessories can be represented. I'm going to have the EX head be a Red Ninja commander or sensi or something.

I have to say the pants suck. He couldn't kick someone above the knee if he tried. He looks like a gansta because of it. And I tried futzing them and they are just so short to give him enough stretching room. And the new stand is an epic fail because of the pants. There is no way those can go under those pants and him still stand up. They really should have included the old stand support ring instead of the new one.

Besides the crappy pants, he is fantastic! A great army builder here. Lots of fun!

I have to say this is the first time I've ever gotten a figure with TOO Many accessories! So many choice to choose from! And the exclusive head doesn't help either! :lol

I'm going to have to get a good 2-4 more of these guys just so all of the accessories can be represented. I'm going to have the EX head be a Red Ninja commander or sensi or something.

I have to say the pants suck. He couldn't kick someone above the knee if he tried. He looks like a gansta because of it. And I tried futzing them and they are just so short to give him enough stretching room. And the new stand is an epic fail because of the pants. There is no way those can go under those pants and him still stand up. They really should have included the old stand support ring instead of the new one.

Besides the crappy pants, he is fantastic! A great army builder here. Lots of fun!

Don't tuck the pant legs all the way down, push them up a bit. Ninja pants need to be baggy to perform those kicks.

ninja_black4.jpg

Don't tuck the pant legs all the way down, push them up a bit. Ninja pants need to be baggy to perform those kicks.

ninja_black4.jpg

The problem is then he has his ankles exposed. The pants aren't long enough to look right. They are just too short to pull off the baggy ninja look right. I know that is how they are supposed to look, but they can't look like that. Only real flaw of the figure. That and the style of stand they gave him, which is only wrong because of those pants. :mad:

Last edited:
The problem is then he has his ankles exposed. The pants aren't long enough to look right. They are just too short to pull off the baggy ninja look right. I know that is how they are supposed to look, but they can't look like that. Only real flaw of the figure. That and the tyle of stand they gave him, which is only wrong because of those pants. :mad:

....:dunno

I completely agree with you. I had to trade stands with my cobra officer for the waist ring because the crotch stand wouldn't work with the pants.

Well, if the U ring stand becomes a real pain I've got a ton of C rings I can get that have never been used.

Good. You WILL need them. I don't see how anyone can get the stand that comes with him to work. You gotta switch it out for the old C style. The pants just won't allow the new stand to work with this figure.

Yeah the crotch of the pants is around the figure's knees. The stand just can't go low enough and the pants can't come up high enough without about half of his legs being bare.

I stopped using stands. I'm not sure why either, because I reposed my sniper the other day and he immediately took a nosedive. The figures just look so much better without them.

Back