Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more...swapped head gear.

SDC15483.jpg

100_4751.jpg

Thanks for all the help, that did the trick.

Oh and was I think only one who had to swap out an "old" style stand because the new crotch style stand wouldn't work with how the material in his pants hung low? (keep it clean people)

Also where did yall put his throting stars? I put mine in the little pockets inside his sash but as you can see..if he falls, he's going to impale himself...

Oh and was I think only one who had to swap out an "old" style stand because the new crotch style stand wouldn't work with how the material in his pants hung low? (keep it clean people)

Also where did yall put his throting stars? I put mine in the little pockets inside his sash but as you can see..if he falls, he's going to impale himself...

Ninjas only fall when they're dead so it won't matter. :wink1:

Really like the pose of the one with the hat. Saw SS use that one when they displayed it. Gonna be using something similar to that I think when mine arrive on one of them anyways.

SS Ninja while wearing the hat reminds me of the super chinese ninjas by the Shaw Bros. Showing my age with that comment.

Pants are retarded. The crotch is SO low you cant get the legs more than and couple inches apart :duh

Still futzing........

Accessories are ridiculously awesome!!! All top notch! Nothing to complain about there. Extra head is awesome! Costume is awesome! ENDLESS possibilities with this figure. So awesome.

Still futzing......

:slap :lol

Awesome pics by the way!

Back