Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered EX. Feb? Dear god it's going to be a long wait. Worth it, but long.

Him being so far off makes me anxious to see what's debuting at SDCC, that they plan on releasing in between to fill out that 6-7 claim for 2010. :rock:rock:rock

I very seriously doubt we get anything in between not already announced. I mean last year at sdcc they announced Duke and we just got him. Maybe another troop variant? Maybe? The pace is a little slow right now but on the other hand at $130 a pop they can take their time. I still haven't picked up the throne and I really do want it.

I think the economy and production delays overseas have really slowed things down.

Got mine! No prob waiting until Feb - I won't be back until mid-June anyway!

1 Reg and 1 Ex ordered. Doesn't ship till next year though. :(

Ditto - Flexpay for both as well. Might not be a big thing for you folks in the US, but its always nice to be able to spread out over two months as shipping for me is often close to 1/3 or half the price of the figure.

okay it says this is the body that it has

The Red Ninja 12 inch Figure features:

Pro Body with over 30+ points of articulation

does that mean it is a newer pro version or an older?

Beachhead is in the 1.2 pro
Duke 1.2 pro
Firefly 1.1 pro
Flint 1.2 pro

and this just says pro? I assume it just means they haven't really decided on which pro body they will use.

2011, that means No Destro or Zartan for this year. Sheeesh, Sideshow, if they taking this long for a Destro figure I want him to be Hot Toys quality and I wont mind paying $200 bucks for him then. Back to the topic, this red ninja looks so freaking awesome. Finally a realistic ninja figure.

With Firefly, Flint and Beachhead on order for this year, what made you think Destro or Zartan would be shipping this year?

Back