Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you need is Stormshadow's bow, arrows and quiver and a white cobra patch from Evilface for his gui and behold it's SATAN! :devil

Hopefully this means they'll make Stormshadow v2.

GI_Joe_Storm_Shadow_with_Micro_Figure_Beachhead.JPG

That is exactly what I am waiting for!

Is the cobra symbol on the gi applied the same way as on the troopers?

It looks different to me .

Is the cobra symbol on the gi applied the same way as on the troopers?

It looks different to me .

It almost looks embroidered. ALMOST.

Are OFFICIAL pictures posted on the sideshow website?

I think it's printed guys. Something that small wouldn't look as sharp as it does if it were embroidered. I think it looks a little bit raised because of the material his gi is made from.

Definitely printed. The cost to embroider something like that on every figure would knock up the price considerably and wouldn't match the other Cobras. :lol

the ninjas all come with the basic weapons as the turtles, save for the spear and the kurasagami or wtvr its called. So these can sorta be like the ninja turtles cept the turtle part!

I have got to stop looking at the pictures of this one. I think it looks awesome, but I need to be saving for my PF orders.

What PFs do you have on order?? The only one I haven't cancelled yet is the Wolverine Excl. Other than that the only things are Beachhead and Firefly.(I've been majorly cutting back my collecting this year)

~~I'll probably end up missing this preorder because I forgot we're supposed to go out to dinner tonight and I doubt I'll make it back in time.

Back