Red Light Max by Susala & OneSixthBruce

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't understand why those frakkers over at OSW can be so negative sometimes. We should be thrilled that projects like this one are being offered, and that someone as talented as Susanne is doing the sculpt. A little bit more respect would not hurt, I think... :rolleyes:

This being said, congratulations on your wonderful sculpt, Susanne! It looks amazing :banana

I'm sure they're thrilled but perfection, my friend, can be a disease. And Suz' said every comments (good or bad) are always helpful.

I can't understand why those frakkers over at OSW can be so negative sometimes. We should be thrilled that projects like this one are being offered, and that someone as talented as Susanne is doing the sculpt. A little bit more respect would not hurt, I think... :rolleyes:

This being said, congratulations on your wonderful sculpt, Susanne! It looks amazing :banana

But its funny just how many of us "frakkers" visit/post on both boards, yes, me being one of them. And I'll say it over here too Susala is fantastic in her work !!

I don't get it. The guys at OSW weren't flat out stomping on her work without constructive criticism. They made their points and Susula wasn't offended.... so why on earth would you (Manji) get your panties in bunch like this.... it's not like you had anything to do with the sculpting process of the head.

I never once said they were, read my posts. All i said was you cant say its off with a comparison that is highly inaccurate! Thats unfair and its not constructive at all that was my point

Absolutely, Susala's talent is off the charts and this sculpt is amazing she has completley captured the essence of Vincent the likeness of Vincent. I cant then accept somebodys unjustified comments about the sculpt being totally off in as many words, its absolutely crazy, why the negative comments they are not needed, criticism yes but them kind of posts no!!!

If you can't accept it then maybe you should refrain from asking for comments. My impression from reading their posts was that they were just giving you their honest opinion. They may be wrong but you asked them for it. It just seems you are taking it a bit personal.

Anyways, great sculpt. Susala has some major big league talent.

Official OneSixthBruce statement

We commissioned Susala for a Tom Cruise Vincent from collateral.

Susala has free reign on what she will create for us, we want Susala’s interpretation of Vincent.

NOT Fengs

NOT Serangs

We back Susala 110% and we will continue working with her on future projects.

We may do things different when this project is complete,, we may go the route of not even announcing a project until release, that’s why we have stopped any updates on our Serang ‘Aldo the Basterd’ project.

Thank You

OneSixthBruce

Absolutely, Susala's talent is off the charts and this sculpt is amazing she has completley captured the essence of Vincent the likeness of Vincent. I cant then accept somebodys unjustified comments about the sculpt being totally off in as many words, its absolutely crazy, why the negative comments they are not needed, criticism yes but them kind of posts no!!!

You're making yourself look like an ignorant jackass. If you are so damn convinced and confident about her work don't ask for any opinions. Those guys made a chart to explain why then felt it needed improvements ergo the comments were justified.

to even think about elongating it is absurd! Serangs sculpt was good but to elongated and certainly not as good as yours thats for sure!!!

This little comment shows how asinine you're acting.... You're basically saying it's absurd to make any type of criticism on Susula's work but it's okay to knock serang's work with the same type of criticism....

Official OneSixthBruce statement
Susala has free reign on what she will create for us, we want Susala’s interpretation of Vincent.

NOT Fengs

NOT Serangs

We back Susala 110% and we will continue working with her on future projects.
I'm glad you guys took the initiative to commission this project. But why on earth are the two of you guys being critic Nazis? No matter what company or projects you'll have collectors giving both good and bad criticism based on comparisons. If you truly want this to be a product that can both make your customers happy and bring out Susula's potential then back off and let people give suggestions.

Susala please do not take any of the comments made over at OSW on board please. They couldnt be any further off the mark and yes your right small studios has made a constructive point the other idiots are just jealous is all i can think. Your sculpt amazes me and to even think about elongating it is absurd! Serangs sculpt was good but to elongated and certainly not as good as yours thats for sure!!!

Manji, you seem to be off the mark. I made no comments about the sculpt at all other than it was not anatomically correct. "Anatomically, Vincent's face in inaccurate. I posted this image displaying where the discrepancy lies in the sculpt verses an image of Vincent. See what I see?"

I left it to you and the board members interpretation of what I meant.

I will make no more comments about Susala's work or your commissions as I see you and her are very sensitive on the subject.

We may do things different when this project is complete,, we may go the route of not even announcing a project until release, that’s why we have stopped any updates on our Serang ‘Aldo the Basterd’ project.

That's a complete shame. But I guess that's why you defend enterbay work with tooth and nail. You take things a little too personally. But hey, I would too probably if I was producing a custom project like this.

Manji, you seem to be off the mark. I made no comments about the sculpt at all other than it was not anatomically correct. "Anatomically, Vincent's face in inaccurate. I posted this image displaying where the discrepancy lies in the sculpt verses an image of Vincent. See what I see?"

I left it to you and the board members interpretation of what I meant.

I will make no more comments about Susala's work or your commissions as I see you and her are very sensitive on the subject.

I just said it´s hard to compare a picture where he is looking down with a picture where he is looking up. I didn´t want to raise a controversy because of it and I´m sorry for that. Just tell me what specific I have to change on the sculpt and I´ll see what I can do. :)

And please, this debate has to stop here , this head is not the world and there´s no need to argue about it.

Last edited:
even hot toys sculpts have there critics so dont take it too personally. I think it looks awesome, good job :).

:banana:banana:banana:banana

Good work Susala, just concentrate on what you need to do yourself.

vincent.jpg

Looks spectacular.

With a little more tweaking I have no doubt this will be the best tom sculpt ever:rock

Just by looking at the pics above look how having the sculpt looking down makes the face seem longer/thinner. If people are going to compare the sculpt to a screen cap at least get on that matches up or take a pic of the sculpt at an angle that matches a screen cap. Great work BTW.

Back