Premium Format Red Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in, been waiting for a good hulk pf, was close to pulling the trigger on a comiquette the other day.

Let's hope the pose and base looks intimidating

Can't wait to see the full reveal on this. Especially like to what the incredible hulk will look like.

yeaaaaa, Mr. Green first Red Hulk! gotta get em all! *Snaps finger!*

Noew Mr. Green can ignore that silly Hulk Maquette....bring on the Green One! Grey should be last when everyone are sleepy except Mr. Green.

Another?! Did someone mention HT, IM & multiple? :wink1: :lol

Different company, different scale, different medium :nana:

Lol... 4 Spiderman (not including exclusive variants), 4 Caps, 4 IMs (maybe more), 3 Superman, 2 Batman..... And by the time these come out 3 Green Hulks, 3 Grey Hulks, and 2 Red Hulks. Sideshow loves the Cash Cows....lol.

4 Spidey/Cap/IMs maybe more wut? Are you talking about PF's or just SSC releases altogether? :dunno

Anyhoo isn't Red Hulk a loathed character by almost everyone? Surprised SSC went back to the well on this but he looks better than the Avengers one by far.

I doubt I'll get this one as epic as it looks. Green Hulk is a must for me, I definitely would like a Grey Hulk but that all depends on what else is coming out & how different he looks to the Green version. I'm already waiting for Doom & Lobo to go up for PO & then there's the possibility of a new Thor PF & then there's SDCC :panic:

4 Spidey/Cap/IMs maybe more wut? Are you talking about PF's or just SSC releases altogether? :dunno

Anyhoo isn't Red Hulk a loathed character by almost everyone? Surprised SSC went back to the well on this but he looks better than the Avengers one by far.

There were 3 1/4 Spiderman Comiquettes (which are now considered PFs) and the new JScott 1/5. Iron Man had the Classic Com 1/4, 2 Ground Punch Com 1/4, the 1/4 Mark VI Maq, and there is a Mark 42, Mark V and a Mark VII Coming. Finally Cap had the Classic Comic PF, Bucky Cap PF, the TFA PF, and there is the new comic PF and the new Winter Soldier PF. So yeah at least 4 representatios of those characters each and only 1 out of those was smaller than 1/4.

I can't see the ES being much higher than Apocalypse on this actually. I know the general public loves Hulk but I also don't think they want to spend $2,500 buying all 3. I think fewest of these will be made and green and gray will get bigger edition sizes. I'm gonna say an EX ES size of 500

I can't see the ES being much higher than Apocalypse on this actually. I know the general public loves Hulk but I also don't think they want to spend $2,500 buying all 3. I think fewest of these will be made and green and gray will get bigger edition sizes. I'm gonna say an EX ES size of 500

Gray Hulk usually has the lowest es of the three colors. Flippers are gonna pick up gray for sure.

Back