Premium Format Red Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rulk carries a gun?! :lol

He has. Are you not familiar with the character?

hulk04_06.jpg

Definitely passing on Rulk but this
tymaneje.jpg

Is a definite purchase.

I definitely want the Grey Hulk as well
my6u2u7e.jpg

But me purchasing him will all come down to price & what else is coming

"The Red Hulk Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles is smashing in for Pre-Order on Thursday, March 27, 2014! "

Tuesday makes sense for the reveal, as they've being doing until now

Definitely passing on Rulk but this
tymaneje.jpg

Is a definite purchase.

I definitely want the Grey Hulk as well
my6u2u7e.jpg

But me purchasing him will all come down to price & what else is coming

The hair on the Green Hulks have been swapped... Andy B mentioned it was an accident... So they will look more like this manipulation

are all of them(RED,GREEN & GREY ) will have exact same pose ??????

Same pose but Alex says there will be other things differing them other than color. Hopefully she doesn't mean only the head sculpt and color. Perhaps the base will be quite different.

Same pose but Alex says there will be other things differing them other than color. Hopefully she doesn't mean only the head sculpt and color. Perhaps the base will be quite different.

Yeah I'm hoping for more than just a head swap & a different slap of colour.

i hope so !!!
because that's what put me on the fence with this!!
3 statues same pose mhmh i don't know!!

Well Alex just said the bases will be the same save for one that won't have something the other 2 will.

Rhulk will have an exclusive. Probably just a COH. Hopefully they give him his pistol. That would at least give it something unique.

I wonder what the es is going to be. I'm guessing 1500 Reg 500 Ex for this. I can't imagine it any higher. I can see Green Hulk's being big though.

I nearly spent £1000 on a Green Kirby Hulk about this time last year but the guy wanted nearly 2K for it. Kind of glad it didn't happen now though with all these Hulks coming out. I was never really that much of a fan of the Kirby Hulk but I was desperate for a Comic Hulk PF & that one was the only option back then

Back