Premium Format Red Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They closed them because they hadnt even been teased yet. Also, there is the thread that we have been talking about these three for the last 8 months is extensive. I guess the mods didn't think we needed 4 Hulk PF threads going at the same time. 5 if you count the Gladiator Hulk thread.
True. The Shai thread pretty muched covered these three.
There's plenty of threads left to run based off sketches, some are years old with no outcome.

So ... Ummmm WWH could be happening too. There is a thread over at SF asking about the Hulk on a throne pic from the recent video, and Igo stated that it would have been huge so the scrapped it and, "opted for the standing one instead"(this is paraphrased). So some of us started to ask him about it to confirm that a WWH piece is coming out, and his post has been edited, as have all of our quoted posts to remove that one line...... Me thinks maybe, just maybe, something was accidently slipped that shouldn't have been because the standing pose which he was talking about is this

e948cd39005bd61d6e692a8626d14499_zps79d399a5.jpg

Which is this WWH

224dd996d6f0eae02a399c16609c332c_zpsabd9001a.jpg

That we were told had become the Gladiator Hulk

True. The Shai thread pretty muched covered these three.
There's plenty of threads left to run based off sketches, some are years old with no outcome.

In truth I don't know how these will be handled. All of the Coms came it a year or so apart, and they sure wnt teased together... So they all had separate threads. I guess these should too.

They closed them because they hadnt even been teased yet. Also, there is the thread that we have been talking about these three for the last 8 months is extensive. I guess the mods didn't think we needed 4 Hulk PF threads going at the same time. 5 if you count the Gladiator Hulk thread.

Sideshow have teased them havent u seen them?? Every Hulk needs his own seprate thread brother.

I just hope green goes up for PO soon. If you don't do flex pay, do you pay when ordering, or the day it's shipped?

Sideshow have teased them havent u seen them?? Every Hulk needs his own seprate thread brother.

DHAVAL m8 those threads were all closed this morning, BEFORE the video went up m8, and as I said above I am not sure how these will be treated. They are all basically the same statue, just with separate color schemes and EX pieces. I would agree they all deserve there own thread... Unless they are all coming out basically around the same time.... Then it might make sense to coming the threads.

I just hope green goes up for PO soon. If you don't do flex pay, do you pay when ordering, or the day it's shipped?

10% upfront the. The rest when it ships.

Not seeing a noticeable seam in the neck either. Maybe hidden behind the jaw/ear line.

So do you think the Green will have 3 heads then? An extra extra head as the exclusive? That would make everyone happy...

Back