Premium Format Red Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grey is by far the best looking. Face wise and the grey paint really makes the pose pop in these photos.

Kirby Green in 2nd. Great Kirby influenced face sculpt. Very realistic looking.

I don't like the modern green Hulk face. I prefer modern hulk but not this one.

Rulk is a nice enough sculpt but Ross sucks.

Where is that Hulk on his throne you can see in the concept art??

Grey is by far the best looking. Face wise and the grey paint really makes the pose pop in these photos.

Kirby Green in 2nd. Great Kirby influenced face sculpt. Very realistic looking.

I don't like the modern green Hulk face. I prefer modern hulk but not this one.

Rulk is a nice enough sculpt but Ross sucks.

Where is that Hulk on his throne you can see in the concept art??

Raging Red Hulk face sculpt is much better then smiling Red Hulk face sculpt IMO... But Ross still sucks.

I think Kirby Grey Hulk looks perfect. Green Kirby face sculpt is almost as perfect.

Having said all this.... With Avengers Hulk in my collection and Planet Hulk on the way I think I will be passing.

The raging Red and McFarlane grey portraits are the best of the bunch IMHO. Unfortunately, the green Hulk PF was the only one I had any interest in.

The raging Red and McFarlane grey portraits are the best of the bunch IMHO. Unfortunately, the green Hulk PF was the only one I had any interest in.

Like I said. Commission just a head. Otherwise you will never get what you want. You're too specific in your taste.

Like I said. Commission just a head. Otherwise you will never get what you want. You're too specific in your taste.

Snad, I'm not dropping what will probably be $600 for the new Hulk PF and then turn around and drop more $$$ on a commissioned head. As far as being too specific in my tastes...really? Am I the only dude you have seen here post that he desires a modern Hulk PF? I don't think I'm that hard to please or picky. Hell, if SSC even attempted to make a modern portrait for the new PF I would probably PO it. The face on the Gladiator Hulk PF is fantastic. Is it really too much to ask for something like that after a Kirby looking old school Hulk PF was already released years ago? I don't think any of the collectors that desire a modern Hulk PF are too specific or unreasonable after seeing yet another old school Hulk PF released. Looks like my wait continues.

I'll wait to see that standing World War Hulk that's in the video.

I noticed that too. Looks cool. Face scult looks like keown...

That standing WWH is based off of this work that was commissioned for SSC
155963_372438179516665_1595302314_n.jpg

The problem is that it might not be coming out as it MIGHT have been turned into the Gladiator Hulk
null_zps06755c3b.jpg

Last edited:
Can anybody open those green & grey Hulk PF Thread as pictures of Green & Grey allready came. Why those thread closed? Plz open them

That standing WWH is based off of this work that was commissioned for SSC
155963_372438179516665_1595302314_n.jpg

The problem is that it might not be coming out as it MIGHT have been turned into the Gladiator Hulk
null_zps06755c3b.jpg

No it isn't. Because that picture was also in it. There's another WWH in the sketches in the video standing with one hand on a big pole-arm axe. Maybe a switch out hand for this statue though...

No it isn't. Because that picture was also in it. There's another WWH in the sketches in the video standing with one hand on a big pole-arm axe. Maybe a switch out hand for this statue though...

I am sorry you are right

This
e948cd39005bd61d6e692a8626d14499_zps79d399a5.jpg

Is based on this
d48bd77c9d45b185eeb7aa834213dfd7_zps8680e8ee.jpg

It is the same basic pose that ende up in the calendar pic above

Last edited:
Original thread?? I dont know why they closed New Green Hulk & Grey Hulk thread. sideshow revealed them even there r pictures of them as well.

They closed them because they hadnt even been teased yet. Also, there is the thread that we have been talking about these three for the last 8 months is extensive. I guess the mods didn't think we needed 4 Hulk PF threads going at the same time. 5 if you count the Gladiator Hulk thread.

Back