Statue Red Angel Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punisher is not 1:5 but maybe more 1:5 1/2 scale. Angel wing span is huge. Without the riser base, he is actually quite small.

You put this next to the punisher and you will know he is not 1/5 scale.:wink1:

Dude that is BS... Here is a pic with both of them in the same room. Even if you get rid of the riser Angel will make Punisher look tiny with his wings.

b995k6.jpg

Also, are you HONESTLY trying to argue a 1/2 a scale just so people don't prove you wrong. Punisher is 1/5 live with being wrong....:nana:

this statue (red or blue) is fantastic. the best representation of angel ever made. does anything else really matter?

Dude that is BS... Here is a pic with both of them in the same room. Even if you get rid of the riser Angel will make Punisher look tiny with his wings.

b995k6.jpg

Also, are you HONESTLY trying to argue a 1/2 a scale just so people don't prove you wrong. Punisher is 1/5 live with being wrong....:nana:

Dude... :lol you obviously don't have both statues in hand or own them as I do. The Punisher is not 1:5. It's slightly bigger. Take a look at him next to Thanos (which I own also) and you can clearly see he is taller then him. Thanos is 1:5 scale. You can't compare Angel and Punisher from that angle because its quite a distance and there is a perspective to consider. A .5 of an additional scale makes quite a difference whether you believe it or not newbie :lecture Just take my advise because I am right and you are not :wave

Wow, who knew my comment was going to balloon into something so trivial. The reality is this. Anyone could have a connection to this piece and at any time be willing to pay just about anything to put it in their collection. You just need to be patient and wait for the right buyer 1/5th or 1/4th it doesn't matter. I may be a newbie but I do know that.

Dude... :lol you obviously don't have both statues in hand or own them as I do. The Punisher is not 1:5. It's slightly bigger. Take a look at him next to Thanos (which I own also) and you can clearly see he is taller then him. Thanos is 1:5 scale. You can't compare Angel and Punisher from that angle because its quite a distance and there is a perspective to consider. A .5 of an additional scale makes quite a difference whether you believe it or not newbie :lecture Just take my advise because I am right and you are not :wave

Well considering they are both the SAME HEIGHT including the base of course (so yes Angel is shorter in body, but then again Castle is suppose to be a big man) and that Angel is 20" WIDDER then the Punisher I would say that you HAVE TO GET YOUR EYES CHECKED. If Angel is 1/5 then Punisher is very close to 1/5, and Angel is almost 2 feet wider. Also, with all do respect I compare size from a picture because I have a fantastic understanding of perspective that allows me to compare objects given a mere 47" difference in depth of field (if you dont get the term look it up). You should also understand that I can use both the Skaar above the Punisher and the Colossus beside Angel (accounting for the hieght of the riser of course) to make a height comparison. Honestly, i don't enjoy being talked down to or have any interested in your condescension or BS. All it takes is a look at the dimensions of the pieces you used to compare to know you are wrong.

Last edited:
Wow, who knew my comment was going to balloon into something so trivial. The reality is this. Anyone could have a connection to this piece and at any time be willing to pay just about anything to put it in their collection. You just need to be patient and wait for the right buyer 1/5th or 1/4th it doesn't matter. I may be a newbie but I do know that.

its only good if somebody is building a champions set up

Wonder to complete the variant set will there be a 1/5 archangel ?kinda like the green,red and grey hulk comiquettes

Back