Recommendations for reasonably priced 1/6 suits?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Day

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend 1/6 scale suits that are reasonably priced but don't look too cheap? I went on eBay but the choice is bewildering and I'm not sure how well the photos convey what a suit will actually look like. I want to put a Sideshow Lazenby figure in a suit - either from his Dorchester press conference when he got announced or the photo shoot when he stood next to a lamppost with Big Ben in the background. If anyone can suggest good suits I would appreciate it. Thanks!.

lazenby-1968-press-launch.jpg

OHMSS-POR-074-B_W_Gallery.jpg

Pop toys make pretty good ones.

Thanks, I'll check them out :hi5:

I loved opening the Lazenby figure - no extra hands, two accessories and a five piece outfit including boots. There's something really analogue about it that I found strangely appealing.

Poptoys are expensive. ZC is the cheapest. what you want to check is how it's buttoned, whether it uses cheap velcros, big buttons inside with fake buttons outside, or real buttons. the proto shots gives you a good idea the design of the suit usually they use Narrow TT bodies. pay attention to the quality of the inner shirt, especially the collar & chest area where it's exposed. some ties uses full tie while others uses cheap stretchables around the neck.

i say check with the promo pics and price and select the one you like.

Back