Recommend a state to visit in the USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnaig001

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys. I may be making a trip down to the states for a vacation come December 2010.

Anyone care to recommend which state i should visit?

Any recommendations will be great. Looking to see the great outdoors and nature.

TIA,
James.

Hi guys. I may be making a trip down to the states for a vacation come December 2010.

Anyone care to recommend which state i should visit?

Any recommendations will be great. Looking to see the great outdoors and nature.

TIA,
James.

What would you like to do? Different states are good for different things.

The US is a big place. Unless you have a lot of cash or a lot of time, don't expect to bounce around like it was Europe.

Texas.

We have the Alamo in San Antonio, and Austin has the best bbq with 'The Salt Lick' and well, there's so much to do but it's early and I can't think right now. :D

Texas.

We have the Alamo in San Antonio, and Austin has the best bbq with 'The Salt Lick' and well, there's so much to do but it's early and I can't think right now. :D

Texas is cool.

If you like snow and drinking and serial killers and the Green Bay Packers you can come to Wisconsin.

Weather - Florida.
Women - Florida.
Beaches - Florida.
Friendliness - NOT Florida.
Parks - Florida.

: )

There, fixed. :)

I'm in Miami. BTW, I'm from here and I wouldnt reccomend south florida as a destination if you want a prototypical USA experience. South Florida is more like Latin AMERICANIZED. California. Colorado. Arizona. Washington. Those places for physical beauty of landscape. New York. Chicago. Boston. for USA citylife. Miami for partying. hot women. and caribbean weather.

Texas.

normal_pwba_192.jpg

Weather - Florida.
Women - Florida.
Beaches - Florida.
Friendliness - Florida.
Parks - Florida.

: )
who the hell would want to go to florida right now, especially for the beaches? ...seriously?

OilSpillBeach.jpg

oil-spill-beach420-420x0.jpg

_44236841_spill_beach_ap.jpg

stick to california, or new york city. everywhere else sucks.:lecture

Why do you say that? New York is #1 on my list of American cities I hope to visit. :monkey2

I guess it depends how much money you want to blow.

There's some stuff to do for a reasonable price, but almost anything else you would want to do is just ridiculously expensive. Spending a day in Disney World looks like a smart budgetary decision by comparison.

I guess it's one of those places that people always hear about and want to go to, but as someone who lived 30 minutes outside it, I never liked going.

Back