Recommend a 1:6 female body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

General Hawk 7

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So I haven't done really much customizing in the 1:6 scale range...but I do have a couple Otaku 2.0 females to try out. But I already broke one... I really like the looks and pricing of these, but it sucks how fragile they are!

So I was wondering... could anyone recommend a comparable (but less fragile) body? Looks wise and price wise?

While I love the looks of those one seamless bodies out there, I am not about to drop $70 on a body. (If Im going to spend $70, it's going towards Hot Toys. haha)

I always used combinations of Triad Eva/alpha and otaku as my go to bodies, sometimes mixed up the parts. But more recently, I've been really impressed with the Flirty Girl body, especially the 2.0. Got quite a few now.

It has a jointless belly section that looks good exposed with hipsters and stuff like that, without the somewhat unsightly stomach joint.

I always used combinations of Triad Eva/alpha and otaku as my go to bodies, sometimes mixed up the parts. But more recently, I've been really impressed with the Flirty Girl body, especially the 2.0. Got quite a few now.

It has a jointless belly section that looks good exposed with hipsters and stuff like that, without the somewhat unsightly stomach joint.

Where do you get them?

Back