Recent video game purchase

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously have misplaced my brain because I've been on a game buying kick as of late.

I've recently found that buying older games that I've missed out on and that are now cheap is addicting!

I've bought:

360-

Red Dead Redemption: GOTY Edition
Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition
The Darkness 2 Limited Edition
Far Cry 3
Enslaved
Alice Madness Returns
Binary Domain

PS3-

Ni No Kuni

Well that's some new, mixed with some old.

And that's not already including all the games previously on my
backlog!!!

I'll have to find time to enjoy all these games, but I'm at least having fun bulking up my gaming collection.

Picked up Splatterhouse on the 360 from Amazon for $12. Mostly got it for the original Splatterhouse games that are unlockable. I never played them and they look pretty fun.

IMG_1498_zps65d00d12.jpg

Picked up Dragon Age II and Aliens vs. Predator (2010) on PC for only $5 each at my local used book store. Still sealed. Not bad for $5 each.

Got a boxed Super Return of the Jedi from a local used book store. I have Super Star Wars and Super Empire Strikes Back boxed so I was stoked to find the last one I needed.

A friend also gave me his copy of Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii for free. Not too shabby for a rare $120+ game.

Saturday went flea marketing and got:

PS One - Small console with no cords/controller $5
Twisted Metal II - PS1 $2.50
Twisted Metal III - PS1 $2.50
Assassin's Creed Bloodlines - PSP $5
Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron - PSP $5
Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town - GBA $4
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - SNES $2

Made quite few purchases today:

Assassin's Creed 2: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed 2: Revelations
Playstation Plus 12 Month Subscription
Journey
Walking Dead

I need to get caught up in Assassin's Creed, so I guess I'll start there.

Picked up Project X Zone (3ds) Chrono Trigger, Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2, 999 (ds) and Persona 4 (vita). Damn I'm really going to have to find some time and start some of these :lol

Picked up Project X Zone (3ds) Chrono Trigger, Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2, 999 (ds) and Persona 4 (vita). Damn I'm really going to have to find some time and start some of these :lol

No worries. Thankfully, you bought games that can be beaten in a few hours.

Back