Recent video game purchase

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna hold out before buying it. I hated 5 so I'm not on the RE bandwagon anymore. Revelations is great, but I don't have faith in 6 just yet.

Theres a Demo of RE6 coming soon to the 360, that may give you a chance to "test the waters" and see what you think.

I just downloaded and played the demo of Revelations on the 3DS, was actually quite impressed with it. Might have to pick that one up in the near future.

Last edited:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

I only just beat Twilight Princess for Gamecube a few months ago for the first time. I guess soon I'll get around to seeing how it all began since Skyward Sword is the first chronologically.

Just got..

Madden 13
Sleeping Dog
Guild Wars 2
Mario Party 9
Darksider2
Dark Soul

Man this is going to be a long year...girlfriend will not be happy about this..:panic::panic:

I just bought an XBox, so I can play some emulator stuff on the TV (after modding the XBox for that). Debating if I will get a classic arcade style stick or not.

Guild Wars 2 and Sam & Max Season One.

From Japan recently:
MvC2, CvS2, SF Zero 3, Policenauts, Ni no Kuni DS, Ikaruga, Sakura Taisen , Ys III, Ys IV, Legend of Xanadu, Legend of Xanadu II and Akumajou Dracula X.

F1 2012.

Next game I will buy is Dead Space 3.

Thats all ive got to purchase within the next few years, until the new MGS and Arkham game comes out. Even then, if Arkham has anything to do with justice league it aint a purchase.

Just purchased my DOA5 collectors edition for the PS3

I collect complete super Nintendo rpg's they have to be mint with everything in the box. I loved the old time RPGs on the snes the last ones I bought were

Earthbound (probably one of my fav games of all time)
Chrono trigger (another one of my favs)
Super mario rpg (epic game to say the least)

But I have about 20 in my collection

My 2 favorite complete and mint games I have are Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 3. (They both even still have the plastic wrap on the outer boxes)

Love those 2 games!

Picked up WoW: Mists of Pandaria and while I was out I stopped at a used book store and got:

Ghostbusters boxed for Sega Master System
Ecco the Dolphin boxed for Sega Genesis
The Empire Strikes Back for Gameboy
Super Return of the Jedi for Gameboy
Qix for Gameboy

Wow, way too many to admit, but here goes.

Playstation 3:
Darksiders
Darksiders II
Ult. MvC
Resident Evil 6
MGS HD Collection
MGS 4
FF XIII
FF XIII-2
TF:FOC
Castlevania: LOS

Playstation Network:
MGS1
RE: Code Veronica X
RE Chronicles HD Collection
Darkstalkers 3
Double Dragons Neon (Free)

Wii:
RE0
RE1 Remake

3DS:
Zelda: OOT 3D
RE: Revelations

Picked up WoW: Mists of Pandaria and while I was out I stopped at a used book store and got:

Ghostbusters boxed for Sega Master System
Ecco the Dolphin boxed for Sega Genesis
The Empire Strikes Back for Gameboy
Super Return of the Jedi for Gameboy
Qix for Gameboy

Nice. I wish I had more of that in my town. There's only a couple game stores that carry retro. One has a small selection and the other is high as hell. Today, I picked up two CIB Genesis games. WWF Royal Rumble and Streets of Rage 2. I think Royal Rumble was the only fun game LJN ever made.

Got a lot of games since Christmas

ZombiU - Wii U
Lego Batman 2 - Wii
Lego Indiana Jones 2 - Wii
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 - Wii
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 - Wii
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - Xbox 360
Mass Effect 3 - Xbox 360
Halo 4 - Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed 3 - Xbox 360
Batman Returns - SNES

Too many. This is just in the last month.

Assassins Creed 3 - Xbox 360
Far Cry 3 - PC
LA Noire - PC
New Super Mario Bros 2 - 3DS
New Super Mario Bros U - Wii U
Nintendo Land - Wii U
Planetside 2 - PC
Rage - PC
Street Fighter x Tekken - PC
Zombie U - Wii U

Back