Received my 1:1 Army of Darkness bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing is beautiful . . .

I am very jealous . . . if you don't mind telling, who did the paint job ?

Did they paint over what was there or was the bust unpainted ?

this bust is great!!! he needs bruce along with him...which reminds me, ash is a great project...hmmmmmm:naughty

I commissioned this bad boy from the UK. It arrived today with a beautiful build-up and paint application. I'm very pleased.

Pepsi can included for scale reference:
IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1054-1.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1058-1.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

THAT'S BAD A**! :google VERY NICE! :D CONGRATS!:clap

That thing is beautiful . . .

I am very jealous . . . if you don't mind telling, who did the paint job ?

Did they paint over what was there or was the bust unpainted ?

I think it was unpainted and unassembled. It was done by someone at frontier models.

this bust is great!!! he needs bruce along with him...which reminds me, ash is a great project...hmmmmmm:naughty

I've got one of those too. This is made from a cast of Bruce himself. It's silicon, latex, punched hair, glass eyes, and some other details.

IMG_3362.jpg

"Ed" has some of the coolest/rarest stuff in his collection.
There's one item he has that I hope he leaves me in his will...
;) :D

I think it was unpainted and unassembled. It was done by someone at frontier models.

I've got one of those too. This is made from a cast of Bruce himself. It's silicon, latex, punched hair, glass eyes, and some other details.

IMG_3362.jpg

wow, a cast of bruce himself...can we see more of your evil dead/army of darkness collection...i'm a big fan of the franchise as well...

Hopefully, I won't be needing a will any time soon, but sure, that'll be yours.

:) I'm 48, I've got to be in the top 10% of ancient peoples on the board. I plan to live forever or die trying. :D I won't hold my breath, but in the meantime, I'll continue the search. This is as tough an item to get as the TX cinemaquette. I'm on that hunt again. The one I did get, had undisclosed damage. The right leg was hot glued on, 3 broken pieces, and well, it really ticked me off.

wow, a cast of bruce himself...can we see more of your evil dead/army of darkness collection...i'm a big fan of the franchise as well...

Yeah, I've got a few pieces in transit now, but I'll post when they arrive to avoid double-posting.

Back