Recast PFs, IM and dioramas (Xenomorph)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont be ignorant and buy into the lies. Jbinny's already been asked by them if he would be interested in buying more recasts. read his first post.

Here is the link to the WIP for my custom hulk. I check if i still have the WIP for my Captain America. And last thing . I was there when they took the pictures with the PF and Bowen faux bronze , they are original. Just want to show how big sideshow PF is in compare to the bowen.

hulkcustom.jpg

Regards
SS Collector

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sideshow Rulz..........

Yeah! that kinda looks like the original SS one to me :rolleyes:

Here is the link to the WIP for my custom hulk. I check if i still have the WIP for my Captain America. And last thing . I was there when they took the pictures with the PF and Bowen faux bronze , they are original. Just want to show how big sideshow PF is in compare to the bowen.

hulkcustom.jpg

Regards
SS Collector

Sideshow Rulz..........

but the green?...

Hi nano you are right . I like custom work . Because there is only one piece in the world and i own it :monkey5

SS Collector

Sideshow Rulz............

Hmmmmm......Curiouser and Curiouser.....

Cheshire_Cat_McGee.jpg

Well , I made my point and i am off here. Think what you like. I am off to work , need to earn more money for the upcoming sideshow statues. :banana

Regards
SS Collector

Very interesting. If this is a customization with no intention of additional sculpts, I'm totally okay with it. But I don't know.

Hi nano you are right . I like custom work . Because there is only one piece in the world and i own it :monkey5

SS Collector

Sideshow Rulz............

cang you are the administrator of xenomorph website as well as owner of xenomorph products right?

Hi Guys , I think this is going way too hot. Let me put some light here . First the Sideshow Hulk PF and the captain america PF you see in the pictures belong to me . It engage Xenomorph to do some custom work for me . You can see from the picture i attached. I like the sculpt work for Sideshow PF but i just dont like them in clothing so i get them to help me take off the pants and resculpt it using sculpy and repaint it to the colour i want. I personally like this colour. I found the original colour a bit too dark green . And same for the Captain america PF . I just get Xenomorph to custom for me the Thor PF too , but look like i wont be sharing the completed picture here since it make people think that it a recast. I am against recasting and encourage collectors to purchase the original but I accept custom work. I dont feel the ironman that Xenomoprh done is a recast. There is too much custom work involved in it . But that my feeling and thought . Collectors out there can think other wise. The pictures of the ironman body is part of the Work in progress for the ironman custom they done which i had seen before too. I am finding the work in progress picture of the Hulk custom and will post up soon.

bg_hulkcustom.jpg

Regards
SS collector

That's absolute bull.
You know it, i know it.
I used to visit these guys shop.
They do have a few pieces that seem original as some have stated and they sell some statues on a cossignment basis.
They have pretty good deals there, but the fact they are recasters make me not go there anymore.
Heck i went there once seeing a mold of Hulk PF, sculpted pants and all. sitting there unpainted.
Asked if i could get one?
Sure he said, give him a few weeks to get it painted up, all for only 500 bucks.
They are by NO means decent people and are very shady when it comes to their business practices.
And even if your Hulk custom pictured was an original custom job, they apparently recasted it before repainting it and sending it back to you.
And i can say they did a pretty bad job on it.
Iron Man recasts, Hulk recasts, Cap recasts, you name it.
If it will sell, they'll recast it.
In cases like these i'm ashamed to be a Singaporean:banghead:banghead:banghead

Oh yea,
garage-kits.com
Check out their work...:monkey4

That's absolute bull.
You know it, i know it.
I used to visit these guys shop.
They do have a few pieces that seem original as some have stated and they sell some statues on a cossignment basis.
They have pretty good deals there, but the fact they are recasters make me not go there anymore.
Heck i went there once seeing a mold of Hulk PF, sculpted pants and all. sitting there unpainted.
Asked if i could get one?
Sure he said, give him a few weeks to get it painted up, all for only 500 bucks.
They are by NO means decent people and are very shady when it comes to their business practices.
And even if your Hulk custom pictured was an original custom job, they apparently recasted it before repainting it and sending it back to you.
And i can say they did a pretty bad job on it.
Iron Man recasts, Hulk recasts, Cap recasts, you name it.
If it will sell, they'll recast it.
In cases like these i'm ashamed to be a Singaporean:banghead:banghead:banghead

We need to kall out the ban hammer on xeno and his kronies.

Back