RECAST ALERT: Sideshow & Sideshow Weta LOTR items !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: recast :The Morgul Lord Legendary Scale Bust is on market

Scum! Go get them SS.

does the original one even go for that much? That recaster aint gonna sell shiat at that price, so its obvious they arent the smartest either.

does the original one even go for that much? That recaster aint gonna sell shiat at that price, so its obvious they arent the smartest either.

Not the last time I checked. :dunno

So he wants either 999pounds outright from you UK-ers, or an auction starting at $400 for US-ers, yet sells it on that site for $160 for the Chinese? :cuckoo:

Thanks for that second link - please post if you find other pieces like this.

...well, actually I'm a girl. But 'you're the woman!' doesn't quite have the same ring to it, does it? :lol

...well, actually I'm a girl. But 'you're the woman!' doesn't quite have the same ring to it, does it? :lol

Welcome to the forums Akallabeth! :wave

You da.... ummm... Gal! :dunno :D

As the two most common women substitutes in that phrase should never be used! :nono :horror

ML bust, ringwraith on steed looks like they're going to go through the whole lotr's line up. sure daddy rog will soon be showing up.

scum

Welcome to the forums Akallabeth! :wave

You da.... ummm... Gal! :dunno :D

As the two most common women substitutes in that phrase should never be used! :nono :horror

Thank you very much for the welcome, Kaijuboy. :)
I don't think I've heard the two substitutes, but I'm pretty sure I can guess the general theme. So, yeah, 'gal' will do just fine. lol

SIDESHOW Warning: RECAST OF the WETA LOTR RINGWRAITH ON STEED STATUE

Guys, just notice that the fake SIDESHOW WETA LOTR RINGWRAITH ON STEED STATUE is on the market, here is the pictures:
IMG_8230_1000.jpg

IMG_8231_1000.jpg

IMG_8232_1000.jpg

IMG_8233_1000.jpg

IMG_8185_1000.jpg

IMG_8191_1000.jpg

IMG_8202_1000.jpg

IMG_8206_1000.jpg

Re: SIDESHOW Warning: RECAST OF the WETA LOTR RINGWRAITH ON STEED STATUE

As this RWOS was mentioned in the other Recast thread you started I will merge the 2 of them and give it a generic 'Recast' thread title.
Thanks for the update :duff
shell
x :peace

Maybe its the paint job, maybe its the recast, maybe this is a really dumb observation given the thread we are in, but that statue just looks different somehow in the proportions. I'm seeing all this detail, or angles or something that I never noted before

Back