Rebor dinosaur models

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VELOCIRAPTOR 1/6 HATCHLINGS BLIND BOXES

DSCN0125.JPG

DSCN0336.JPG

DSCN0345.JPG

DSCN0340.JPG

DSCN0341.JPG

DSCN0237.JPG

DSCN0290.JPG

DSCN0320.JPG

DSCN0304.JPG

DSCN0259.JPG

DSCN0245.JPG

DSCN0208.JPG

DSCN0276.JPG

DSCN0214.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/VELOCIRAPTOR16HATCHLINGSBLINDBOXES#

I decided to take the time and build an informative fan website dedicated to Rebor and their products! I will update it periodically with news and new images. Currently its loaded with photo galleries and details of all of their current products to date. I hope you all enjoy browsing it as much as I enjoyed constructing it!

9bb0ec_8f73b58fe0244f259292009242d00bd3.jpg

Unofficial REBOR Website

Cool site. I collect only the eggs from Rebor because I have all the Sideshow Dinosauria released so far (18 pieces). Except the Bronze and 2nd variations.
The quality from Rebor is almost high-end. Sometimes there are some sloppy paints, but the price quality is very good.

Updated the news section on my website to reflect the latest announcements and I also covered some future projects Rebor has said were/are in the works!

9bb0ec_77dbfbd966f04cf9bec77be5d84a4578.jpg

LINK:

rebor

BLOG LINK:

rebor

Nice collection! The website is informative! Particularly helpful to newcomers!

I'm curious where does everyone buy their Rebor from? Is there a site everyone recommends?

These both look like they'd fit perfectly in with the recent Sideshow Tri and Stego.

cq64yq77.jpg large.jpg

These two showed up today and they are seriously impressive. The sculpt on the Raptor is incredible and cost me around the same as a Neca figure would.

Love Rebors dinosaurs. They are easily the best mass-produced models on the market. They're doing a re-release of the Fallen Queen.
Who

I might have to get some of these. The Dinosauria line has slowed down far too much.

I, um, I think I want all of these. They look great! How big are they?

The Raptor is around 4 inches tall and 8 long. Here’s a good review on the Raptor and the guy has most of the others on his channel too.

Back