Reboot already? The Wolfman Reboot Coming from Universal.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the 2010 Wolfman had just been called something like "Plague of the Werewolf" or some such...it would've been hailed by all as a nifty horror b picture. But they walked on semi-halloweened territory when they called it Wolfman. Pretty big feets to fill.

I liked the wolfman(2010) I mean, I know the gore was bad and the transformation was not great but, I love monster movies, for what it is I really liked it, plus it had 3 of my favorite actors, that was a big plus for me,
I just liked it, there are not good monster movies anymore, the last good movie like that was Hellboy 2,

I really wish they did a sequel but a reboot I am happy for as well, seeing the wolfman again, that's good, really good,

I wish for a remake of Monster Squad, but then I heard Michael bay would be behind it?........ so I dont know

^ Nope.

People don't have a lot of money these days. And movie tickets are insanely expensive. People would rather pay for something they know, rather then something new. Most people don't give a ____ about movies.

That being said, The Wolfman was awful. In almost every way. It made me fear for Captain America. But thankfully, it was good.

wow there is no time in between remakes anymore. Before a movie would be remake like 25+ years after originals. Now they're rebooting ____ after like a month. Retarded.

I have no problem with a reboot. The 2010 sucked as bad as the last time Lon Jr portrayed wolfie...

I like things about the 2010 movie but the story behind that scenes (if I'm remembering correctly) was that it was ruined by a producer who forced his ideas onto the creative people. I still dig the creature design and I like BDT. But the movie is a mess for sure.

I'm in for any werewolf movie that isn't tween romance garbagio.

Personally I saw nothing wrong with Oldman’s Dracula and Deniro’s Frankenstein from the 90’s. I think those two movies are the best Classic Monster movies we have to date and they are from the 90’s. Both have great replay value.

The Wolfman missed the mark. I did not like the CG and the Wolf fight at the end....to Hollywood.

Back