Rebel Terminator Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shows how much I pay attention to this thread seeing as I just saw your post from long ago.
1) If it’s a female it’s pretty much T&A.
2) She looks nothing like Summer Glau
3) I don’t need to do research on an obvious cash grab statue

Also, what I stated in my opinion, just like yours, so your opinion is no more valid than mine.
As for overthinking everything about what I wrote and this statue, it must be nice to have that much free time.

I just posted facts to back up my statement, you didn’t do jack.

First thing I noticed was that seam with the head piece.

Hopefully it's not that apparent in hand :dunno

Reminds me of the seam on the recent Nightmare Bats.

I agree that the seam looks pretty bad in that video. The other thing is that the head sculpt appears to have changed from the one pictured on the box and appears to resemble the art print now (for me, that is a big negative). I watched the video on a small tablet screen so I'll have to replay the video on my computer monitor to be sure. Hmmm...

Sent from my LG-V533 using Tapatalk

What do you guys think about the head sculpt changes? Could it simply be due to angle and/or lighting? I'm trying to decide whether to keep or cancel this one as she seems to have lost her "bad ass" presence. I'm hoping that it is just the angle but they usually have updated production pictures before the unboxing video comes out, don't they? In this case, they still have not updated those pictures...

rebel terminator 2.JPGrebel terminator 3.JPGrebel terminator 1.JPG

Cancelled. That seam, her face changed and her stomach as well. Pudgy. I may just never order anything with a swap out head. The seams suck.

Cancelled. That seam, her face changed and her stomach as well. Pudgy. I may just never order anything with a swap out head. The seams suck.

The seams for heads/necks don't always suck. Those with collars, and masked heads seem to work most of the time.

And the way this piece was originally designed 'should've' worked as well by using the clothing below to hide the seam, but for whatever reason it failed spectacularly :slap

I'm thinking of cancelling but would really like to see updated photos before I do. I agree completely that the pudgy face change is not okay. I suspected that the stomach area changed as well but couldn't be sure. [emoji853]

Sent from my LG-V533 using Tapatalk

Back