Rebel Terminator Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, question... I'm having a tough time getting it to set properly/all the way into the base. Is it going to potentially snap or cause any long term damage if I leave the peg partially/mostly in place?

So, question... I'm having a tough time getting it to set properly/all the way into the base. Is it going to potentially snap or cause any long term damage if I leave the peg partially/mostly in place?

All depends on how far the peg is in the base. We would need to see a pic of it. If it's almost all the way in, then it might be ok.

For me, it would just bug me if the peg is not all the way in the base. The last time that happened to me, I added a little bit of lubricant to the peg and re-inserted to the base.

It's most of the way in (I'd say about 75%). I'm just hesitant to fiddle with it too much for fear of snapping it/making it worse. I think I'm just going to leave it unless you think there will be some long term issues. Unfortunately I can't really get a very good picture - I suspect I'm just a little paranoid since I'm fairly new to this hobby.

I appreciate the feedback though!

Whoa' real nice.. excellent pics AJ83 and tofmovie,thanks for sharing.Congrats

Congrats to all you FReAkS who got her.She's Boss.

Recieved mine also last week beautiful statue have been on the fence getting it but finally pulled the trigger on an exclusive and happy that I did. Looking to see if they do more with this line.

Recieved mine also last week beautiful statue have been on the fence getting it but finally pulled the trigger on an exclusive and happy that I did. Looking to see if they do more with this line.

Agree hope they do more with the line.The Kucharek Brothers rocked this sculpt as they always do.

My Rebel + Art

49115859_10218741411945733_1332859717818515456_n.jpg

48420030_10218741412425745_2775892605274161152_n.jpg

49115133_10218741412865756_7477139966112301056_n.jpg

Wow very nice set up..... love seeing the print with the statue.Can't wait for mine to show up.

This statue would have been utterly legendary if the eyes on the skulls and the main statue would have actually been powered and lit up

Back