Rebel Fleet Trooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure. Since its a domestic exclusive does that mean it will be less likely for sites like Toy Anxiety to part it out?

I love the movie still but it wasn't till I looked at the figure helmet in particular did I realize that helmet is so dorky looking. Maybe its the 1/6th scale. I don't recall laughing at the 1/1 version.

I would imagine to expect the same as we found with Praji....speaking of that piece, wonder if he will be 'rare' now that Vader is coming this year?

OH thats right. I had forgotten that Praji was a Dom. Ex. Well thats good news because I plan on kit bashing 3 more soldiers from TA.com :)

I just pre-ordered the Rebel Fleet Trooper, Darth Vader and the Stormtrooper!
:chew
I now canceled Vader & the Stormtrooper and are waiting for the exclusives!

Last edited:
I don't really like non hero rebels, but BOY! is this one tempting, infact I can hear my self changing my mind as I type this. Great job SSC!:google

Waitaminute... something's odd here. Alter Ego now has this guy up for preorder for $63. How can this be, if he's supposedly a Domestic Exclusive for Sideshow???

Maybe they ment to say it will be sold here in US only? I was kind of wondering the same thing, but Sideshow does sell them to dealers...

Alexei

On the product page it says:

Sideshow Domestic Web Exclusive
Within the United States, this product is available only from Sideshow Collectibles.

It's possible that's wrong, or it's possible the retailers didn't realize that and are just offering preorders using their usual discount off of the Sideshow price.

But all previous "Sideshow Domestic Exclusives" (Praji, Nic Sant, Ki Adi Mundi etc.) have ONLY been available from SSC direct in the US. This doesn't make any sense.

I think this figure rocks.:woo

only thing that would make him better is if he was like the Belloq deal and came with a Tantive IV corridor enviroment.

This might sound funny but...

I really feel like of the entire SS Star Wars 1:6 line, this is the best likeness SS has ever produced. :lecture

I AM SERIOUS!!!! :lol

Back