Real Super Hero's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Irish, I had to do it :eek:

ooops!:monkey3
img6708zq6.jpg

no offence meant.

And his alterEgo!!!!!
IrishDouchy.jpg

"if you are serious about training take up free running it helps out alot and helps you tackle urban terrain easier"

From "Tothian's" Myspace blog:

"I get up close to them and commanded them to "Break it up. Now." They obeyed, looked scared, and walked away. I turn around and the 3 guys I was talking to moments ago are coming up to me, ready to back me up, although unnecessary. They ask what happened. I told them. They're like "You're the man, Tothian!" I respond "Yeah whatever."

https://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=8483040&blogID=395858090

Last edited:
:lol..........kinda makes the various obsessions to our hobby seem quite sane.......:monkey3

Some dumb^^^^ goth and emo kids think they're vampires or witches. At least superheros do good...?

Wow!
They have Superbarrio listed,
00.jpg

Category: Social Activist

Activity Level: Confirmed Active (CNN)

(Possibly Retired)

Identity: Secret

Notoriety: Medium

Arch Enemy: None

Region: Mexico City, Mexico

Organization: Unknown

Superbarrio promotes the rights of workers and the poor in mexico.

(Due to the very real risk involved in doing this in Mexico, we have decided that he deserves to be listed here.)

"I can't stop a plane or a train single-handed, but I can keep a family from being evicted."

:rock:rock

I'm in the UK so I know nothing about the gun culture in the States, but aren't these people worried about getting shot and killed? The Uk has a big problem with knife crime, with people being stabbed for no other reason than kids being ****** bags. Aren't these people just adding to the problem?

I'm in the UK so I know nothing about the gun culture in the States, but aren't these people worried about getting shot and killed? The Uk has a big problem with knife crime, with people being stabbed for no other reason than kids being ****** bags. Aren't these people just adding to the problem?

You guys really have no gun problems?

People stab kids for being douchebags over there!?!?

Why can't we have that in the US? :(

Take a close look... some of these fine upstanding vigilanties are based IN the UK.

Crazy don't just live on this side of the Atlantic.:rotfl:banana

Back