Real Super Hero's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
Ok so I was driving to work today and listening to the radio when I heard about this. They were laughing their asses off at some of these people. They claim to be real superheros that patrol the streets where they live. Most of them look like they should be patroling the streets of World of Warcraft. Your thoughts?

https://www.worldsuperheroregistry.com/

Some images of superheros:

QueenOHeartz.jpg

TheEYE.jpg

CaptainJackson1.jpg

tothianpiq.jpg

Some images of superheros:

tothianpiq.jpg

Hilarious....

This guy lists his arch-enemy as Omar Al-Bashir, Osama Bin Laden.

Tothian patrols dangerous areas of New Jersey & New York City, on the lookout for danger, seeking to ensure the safety & protection of others. Sometimes patrols with his sidekick "Galvis".
"I am saving up money to go to foreign lands where innocent people are being killed, such as Darfur, Iraq, Afganistan."

:banana:banghead:banana

Have you guys checked out the forum yet? This ^^^^ is LOLOLOL worthy.

I am a new superhero. I am 11 years of age. I save kids in Osika heights!I am Superwindsoar, the gold leader of the group of OHS... aka Ospika Heights Saviors. My silver leader is Superfin. Copper leader is Supermaniac, who is much younger than me and my twin Superfin...Supermaniac is 9 yrs. old. The rest of my team is Womaniac, Shortcake, Supersunny, Firetigeress, Mr.Sketch,and as always...Doggydude.

and the best one....

have an old nemesis of mine in the neighborhood who used to read Batman comics. He was always fascinated by crime in the books, and while he knew of how much reality differs, he has finally decided to don the name The Joker and actually is trying to organize a whole gang. Before he left he told me in a letter how The Dark Knight changed his image of everything. Whether he's actually donning the face of the Joker from the comics or the recent Dark Knight film is beyond me, but it's safe to say he's gone nuts and is seriously trying to be The Joker that I'm sure many know from the new hit film. This is scaring me, and at the same time however, intriguing me. My life is going nowhere, and far be it for me to get into his games, I'm seriously considering trying to stop him. What I'm wondering, is if anyone thinks I should go out as the caped crusader himself, or just be good old me? I have yet to really realize what I really want to do, all I know is with where I am in life, I don't care what happens anymore. I already lost him, who I thought was a completely normal guy. Maybe the only way to live life IS without rules. What do you guys think? I'm shopping around for authentic batsuits from the Dark Knight fi;m too, so any links appreciated. I am seriously considering this. Please guide me. Thank you.

First off i would like to say your friend is probably looking for attention, and is going through some sort of problem they cant face, but believe me if your friend did dress as the joker, first he has no originality, and second the poor guy is lost, it takes a certain kind of person to do inhumane things and your friend doesnt sound like it, being a former villain i can tell you it takes a lot to mess with people and a low human being with a complete lack of morals and feeling to cause terror, and trust me i was good at it, and still am, but i do it for good now, please just talk to him and make him realize that he is not in his right mind, and that if he wants to be a villain he neds to be original, bc copying someone is just gay be yourself. and remember criminals know my name

Alert the police. The Joker in the Dark Knight is a terrorist. If your enemy is modeling himself after such a character, people are bound to be hurt. Don't play into his fantasy, either. Being the Batman will only drive him further off the edge. Stop him.

listen bro, heres the thing, while I support the RLSH's my advice for you is to talk to him or someone with authourity. Dressing as batman to stop him would only induldge his fantasy and make him that much more determined. It sounds to me like your not sure where your life is heading iether and this is NOT something you should just jump into without sierously thinking about the risks and what it is you want to accomplish.

These guys make even the Joker look sane...:google

:lol :lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol!!!!!!!

And this guy!! :lol!!!!!!
have an old nemesis of mine in the neighborhood who used to read Batman comics. He was always fascinated by crime in the books, and while he knew of how much reality differs, he has finally decided to don the name The Joker and actually is trying to organize a whole gang. Before he left he told me in a letter how The Dark Knight changed his image of everything. Whether he's actually donning the face of the Joker from the comics or the recent Dark Knight film is beyond me, but it's safe to say he's gone nuts and is seriously trying to be The Joker that I'm sure many know from the new hit film. This is scaring me, and at the same time however, intriguing me. My life is going nowhere, and far be it for me to get into his games, I'm seriously considering trying to stop him. What I'm wondering, is if anyone thinks I should go out as the caped crusader himself, or just be good old me? I have yet to really realize what I really want to do, all I know is with where I am in life, I don't care what happens anymore. I already lost him, who I thought was a completely normal guy. Maybe the only way to live life IS without rules. What do you guys think? I'm shopping around for authentic batsuits from the Dark Knight fi;m too, so any links appreciated. I am seriously considering this. Please guide me. Thank you.

What is wrong with these people? Are they for real!? :lol!!!

this all explains a lot of photos Ive seen on this very board .... :monkey1

Back