Real Life Zombie killed in Miami!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!
vkOpZ.png

https://gawker.com/5916549/dead-tod...m_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

So either its started.......
or people are getting ridiculously high and watching too many zombie movies. :cuckoo:
I wonder if the investigators think of going through the dvd players and computers of all these zombie attackers to see a pattern :rotfl

So either its started.......
or people are getting ridiculously high and watching too many zombie movies. :cuckoo:
I wonder if the investigators think of going through the dvd players and computers of all these zombie attackers to see a pattern :rotfl

well a couple of the zombies were homeless, like that woman trying to eat the baby, is just drugs,

sometimes I wonder, what if is not a drug but they are testing out a zombie drug and are planning to release it after they see the results :monkey1

That sucks. When you buy a mystery chemical compound to saturate your brain with, you hope the people who made and sold it to you have your best interests in mind.

What has the world come to? :dunno

Back