3.75" Zombie Han Solo(WITH Story!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plasticsurgen88

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I thought it would be kinda cool if instead of just making a custom figure to add a short story to go along with it. Definitely make the figure more interesting and give it a little more depth. Please let me know what you think and if you'd like to perhaps see more stories with my zombie customs.

Running across the catwalk, Leia thought she was home free. That is until she rounded the corner. A wall blocked her path to freedom. She quickly turned to see how far of a lead she had on ‘him’. Leia scolded herself. This was not a ‘him’ anymore. It was an ‘it’ and the fact that it was once her husband made it all the more difficult. She heard it slowly attempting to climb the ladder up the where she was. Its clumsy feeble actions made it hard to maneuver, but somehow it made it up on the catwalk. Standing up and steadying itself, it continued its pursuit of its bride. Leia ran as far down the walkway as she could, but soon she was face to face with the obstruction.
Stepping back against the durasteel wall she raised the blaster and screamed out for the figure to stop. “Stop Han! Don’t make me do this!” The creature disregarded her cries and continued toward her. “I’ll shoot you I swear!” The gun shook violently as she aimed in his direction. Tears began to make their way down Leia’s face as she flipped off the safety switch on her weapon. “Please Han, I love you! Don’t make me do this!” Her pleas fell upon deaf ears as the creature that was once Han Solo disregarded them and staggered on toward her. His head jerked sporadically with each ragged step he took. A half-eaten hand dangled to and fro in his blood covered holster. Leia gazed at him through tear-filled eyes with both fear and disbelief. ‘How could this have happened?’ she kept repeating to herself.
Less than 15 feet away it raised its discolored raggedy arms, preparing to grab its trapped victim. As the creature drew close Leia slowly took a breath, held it, and began to squeeze the trigger. She hesitated. Memories of their past lives together flooded her mind; their first kiss on the Falcon, their second on Endor, the happy memories of their wedding. All the stupid jokes he use to make, the smug grin on his face when something he did worked, the way he called her sweetheart. In spite of the current situation the memories caused Leia to smile. Less than 8 feet way she looked at Han and then at her blaster. After a short pause she lowered her gun. She couldn’t shoot him. Mustering all the remaining courage she had left she straightened her shoulders, looked her decayed husband in face and said, “If we can’t be together in life then we’ll be together in death.” Dropping the gun on the walkway, Leia kicked it over the ledge and closed her eyes.

Attachments

• 75825-1-55d2154b5a45b.jpg
    75825-1-55d2154b5a45b.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 150
Back