Real Life Zombie killed in Miami!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sir, I am most certainly NOT infected, in fact I have my Zombie killing Permit now,
florida-zombie-permit.jpg

I gotta find a CA version.

Edit - Found a couple of different ones. But the CA version of the one you posted is the coolest.

There is also a tactical patch for jackets that is a permit...might have to get one of those as well. :)

Love the hunting permits!!!

I don't see anything wrong with this officer opening fire. When I was in them military I had the opportunity to spend some time in virtual firearms simulators. Some of the scenarios were similar to what this cop faced... people being attacked with deadly force. When you have only split seconds to make a decision and someones life is on the line.... well, I know I always pulled the trigger. But then again, a sim is a just a sim.

The sim is similar to the one in this video
[ame]https://youtu.be/78WkQPPSenc[/ame]

That's what I was thinking. Takes me back to that scene in The Terminator when Lance Henriksen was explaining why Arnie was able to punch through a car window.

I never said anything because I didnt wanted to appear as more of a nerd than I am, but since the very first time I posted this that's what I kept thinking about, that Scene when he explains about arnie having a vest and being on drugs lol
:lol

I never said anything because I didnt wanted to appear as more of a nerd than I am, but since the very first time I posted this that's what I kept thinking about, that Scene when he explains about arnie having a vest and being on drugs lol
:lol

Because posting in a toy forum and being a Nolancompoop don't already qualify you as a huge nerd. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

exactly, didnt want to appear as More of a nerd, keyword MORE :hi5:

You're already pretty far down that road. Might as well stay on it, rather than look around indecisively while the rest of us race past you in an effort to reach geek Shangri La.

You're already pretty far down that road. Might as well stay on it, rather than look around indecisively while the rest of us race past you in an effort to reach geek Shangri La.

LOL you guys make me laugh,
but yeah the terminator line was the first thing that came to my mind, Besides imagining the zombie apocalypse

I have to say, all this talk about zombies and people eating each other, I was eating chicken earlier, eating the skin of the chicken, and, made me feel a little gross, made me think about them eating the flesh, :slap

plus, watching this movie did not help either, looking at meat right now is making me sick, specially after seeing that pic of the "Porche girl".... feel sick a little
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHeNboWyOsg[/ame]

Last edited:
LOL you guys make me laugh,
but yeah the terminator line was the first thing that came to my mind, Besides imagining the zombie apocalypse

I have to say, all this talk about zombies and people eating each other, I was eating chicken earlier, eating the skin of the chicken, and, made me feel a little gross, made me think about them eating the flesh, :slap

plus, watching this movie did not help either, looking at meat right now is making me sick, specially after seeing that pic of the "Porche girl".... feel sick a little
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHeNboWyOsg

That movie should be gathered up, burned and erased from existence. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

That movie should be gathered up, burned and erased from existence. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

it was really crap, but I liked it, it was more entertaining than resident evil though. it was non stop zombie action, the girl was pretty cute,
but now this zombie thing, everytime I see raw meat im getting a little sick, I mean, i dont know

Back