Ready to order! -Djas Puhr, Labria, Nikto, Tessek, and Barada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi TaliBane, I really have not had time to do it, I'm bringing everything I need to work tonight. I will put them side by side with some of enauds heads and a regular 1/6 head and hopefully have some pics tomorrow or Thursday.

Hi TaliBane, I really have not had time to do it, I'm bringing everything I need to work tonight. I will put them side by side with some of enauds heads and a regular 1/6 head and hopefully have some pics tomorrow or Thursday.

Great! Beside any "known" 1/6 heads (Hot Toys or Sideshow human heads) would be perfect as well. The two I'm focused on currently are Klaatu with the helmet and Tessek - not sure if you got those two or not.

Hello All,
First of all I'm sorry for the delay. so I took some pictures of the 3D printed heads and they really did not come out as good as I would like because I got the smooth fine finish and they almost translucent. I originally said I would post some of them next to Enauds heads but after rethinking it over I decided not to do this as it would not be right to compare one members work to another's. Both these men are very talented individuals and deserve our respect and I apologize for even thinking this would be a good idea. I mounted some of the heads on a True Type 38 body next to a True Type 30 body. DSCN0356.jpgDSCN0358.jpgDSCN0359.jpgDSCN0362.jpgDSCN0363.jpgDSCN0364.jpgDSCN0365.jpgDSCN0366.jpgDSCN0367.jpgDSCN0368.jpg

Is that the corrected size? It looks pretty small there. How long ago did you buy these?

Also, I'm not sure if Mati has size-corrected/enlarged the other heads (beyond helmeted Klaatu and Tessek) as yet. I think he was waiting on input. I've given detailed input on those two alone.

Can you post a pic of your Klaatu with bigger helmet on that same body? I have that body and the old "too small" Klaatu helmeted head also, so I'll be able to tell if its the old uncorrected "too small" version.

Hi TaliBane, Sorry for the crappy pics. I bought these in early June and received them the last week of June, I did try to cancel because of the size issue but they said it was too late to do that. they said on the invoice and packaging that it was rescaled? It seems that some the pics look ok on my computer and get blurry when I post, time to break out the 35mm digital camera. DSCN0371.jpgDSCN0372.jpg

Last edited:
I believe that's the smaller version. What's the dimension across the outermost edges of the "mouse ears" (ie outermost points of curved part of helmet; the widest part of the helmet from the front view)? Is it roughly 45mm?

Also, did you get the Tessek head? I didn't see it in your lineup.

There's a bit of distortion on the pic above, but yeah - I have that exact HT body and also the undersized Klaatu helmet head and together they look to be roughly that same proportion.

So yeah, sad as it is to say, I can only assume that all of seven of those heads pictured above are the underscaled versions.:(

Hi All, It is roughly 45mm and I did not get the Tessek yet. so has anyone returned their heads ? What is recourse here?

I finally might get to go home in a few weeks. I was thinking about ordering these heads so the package would be waiting for me.

I don’t see the Tessek/quarren hands (not Jedi version) and all the others in Mati’s shop. I know Mati is still recovering, but did he receive all the measurements he needed?

Has anyone ordered or received the rescaled heads currently in his shop? Reading the posts, it seems if the heads arrive incorrectly scaled, shapeways will issue a refund.

The first character I plan to order / make is a Hoth rebel Quarren with a jet pack. So I need that style head and hands.

Thanks

Hey guys, the only rescaled heads are the Tessek and the Klaatus, all others, I'd still need measurements for. You can't see them in the shop as I took em down until I get them rescaled, didn't want anyone to order them again before they are the right size. So yeah, get me those measurements guys so that I can finally put em up again.

Wires are coming out this week ( hooray, I guess ), I'll keep you posted.

^

Ace,
As always thank you so much.

I plan to order this one first when it is finalized.
1B8FC34C-FFEF-4D00-B6B0-03DA9899989F.jpeg

Unfortunately, I can’t do anything as far as measurements while on business travel. I was hoping to work on the character before I left home again. Sorry I couldn’t be more help right now.

Back