READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen the one on eBay for this? Is that legit because it says preorder?

Sure Pop, I hear it's a laugh riot.
Then we could go to the Yacht club.
I don't own one but like to hang out there.
Also just for the record, I'm not a part of the whole...Yale thing.

;-)

Love that film. Bale is Bateman and always will be but from what I've seen Matt could be quite good.
Brett seems very happy with the casting.

There's some weird 80's style song about hardbodies too.

I'm excited.

Not seeing it till the end of January but will let you know if it was any good.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

did a bloody sculpt repaint somewhat.....i wasnt digging the darker dried blood look....i redone some areas more red, added some blood spatter with volume to look like it just happened. i did a bloddy ax too...

bloodbale1_zpscc9231fe.jpg

bloodbale2_zps1c49f872.jpg

bloodbale3_zps277c51b1.jpg

bloodbale_zps70bccb10.jpg

bloodbale4_zpse516e57d.jpg

wolvr1_zps5a4be549.jpg

thanks guys...

do it deez- you wont regret it....i was soo nervous doing the blood.lol..i had to stop the first time, my arm was shaking...lol.i didnt want to premantly screw thgis up...

oopps...sorry about the battle damaged wolverine....

Great pics!!

This is one of the very best customs I own and still Iminime's best offering to date IMO :rock

100% agree with this statement :rock

Funny...I completely forgot, if this thread wasn't bumped, that I bought the DID Gangster John coat awhile ago for my WallStreet Killer since I missed out on the DX...and although not movie accurate, I think it does the job nicely. :)

Thanks guys, glad you like the pics. It's my favourite release from iMinime too.

DiD coat looks great Pajji.

Just wondering what figure bodies everyone is using for there Standard Head Sculpt? As I throw it on a Narrow as it will be in the Raincoat and suit and it makes the Head Sculpt look even smaller than images I have seen fully clothed! Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Just wondering what figure bodies everyone is using for there Standard Head Sculpt? As I throw it on a Narrow as it will be in the Raincoat and suit and it makes the Head Sculpt look even smaller than images I have seen fully clothed! Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

What clothes are you using?

Back