READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PREORDER NOW! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Sorry to bump this guys but last I heard this was being released in July now? Pre-ordered this bad boy in February, any updates from people close to Denny or Denny himself?

Also anyone, either Denny or someone close to Denny know the eta of the Sheriff and Crossbowhunter figures, sucks that thread was taking down no clue where to talk about this guys and don't want to derail from Wallstreet killer but a quick eta on them here would be nice, thanks for any info if you guys have some haha

Sorry to bump this guys but last I heard this was being released in July now? Pre-ordered this bad boy in February, any updates from people close to Denny or Denny himself?

Also anyone, either Denny or someone close to Denny know the eta of the Sheriff and Crossbowhunter figures, sucks that thread was taking down no clue where to talk about this guys and don't want to derail from Wallstreet killer but a quick eta on them here would be nice, thanks for any info if you guys have some haha

Denny said July for all three of them my man.

Sucks but I know...

Was speaking to Denny on Friday and like iMan said,

Early July order turn for this guy and end of July order turn for crossbow and sheriff.

I know there are delays because of the suit. Does anyone know if the headsculpts are shipping before full figures? Denny?

Was speaking to Denny on Friday and like iMan said,

Early July order turn for this guy and end of July order turn for crossbow and sheriff.

Huh? You mean Bateman will be shipped at the beginning of July?

5-6 months seems a pretty typical turnaround for Iminime at this point. I don't really see Blondie happening as soon as August as initially planned.

5-6 months seems a pretty typical turnaround for Iminime at this point. I don't really see Blondie happening as soon as August as initially planned.

The delays are actually based on the accessories. Because Denny and his team have gone the route of 3D designe and printed accessories (thank god no more crap shoes) there have been some delays. Namely Sheriff belt, boots, etc.

Its nothing... these delays are nothing specific. Its just a delay that adds up while things are on various different schedules of production. Im sure regular Iminime buyers are well aware of how the actual turnaround time pans out from the projected one...

Point is its happening, and I will be ecstatic when it reaches my hands because the whole exercise from lobbying for it constantly over months to it finally being on my shelf will be like winning The World Cup...

Last edited:

Its nothing... these delays are nothing specific. Its just a delay that adds up while things are on various different schedules of production. Im sure regular Iminime buyers are well aware of how the actual turnaround time pans out from the projected one...

Point is its happening, and I will be ecstatic when it reaches my hands because the whole exercise from lobbying for it constantly over months to it finally being on my shelf will be like winning The World Cup...

Im very excited to get it too!

Also I can attest after having received the Butler, CEO, Crazy Cops, Neo, Smith, Lector, Ripley and several heads... iminime is good for it!

So far Denny has delivered, but I do think people should have those kinds of expectations so as not to be too disappointed. Folks ordering Training Day guy can probably expect he'll be finished around Thanksgiving or Christmas for example.

Blondie was originally scheduled in Sep due to Summer Holidays.
not August~(never mentioned August ^^)

and yes, because of accessory making with 3D design, it takes time for accuracy. Hand is faster but not accuracy than 3D.

When 3D design is done, the printing time takes a week, because I have to let some other company to print it out, we have to use one of the best RP machine, when it comes out, we check everything, if necessary, we correct and print it again,

After that we make the production. so....we need some more time.

but the quality will be good.

Denny

You want it done right, it takes time. No rush here, rather have it right than fast.

the knife production in metal had some problem. we produced all already a while ago, however, the edge of the knife wasn't good enough as you know, sanding down by hand...for metal.

now we are reproducing it in metal again. the whole parts.
I am trying my best to give the better one.

denny

wow, sharp knife? Gotta pray our bateman's don't come to life like Chucky. :wink1:

Back