READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PREORDER NOW! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

:rotfl

LOL.. Some great parody!!

The best part is, it's a promo video for that Han in carbonate business card dispenser. :lol

Per request of a member. Here's some pics of Bateman. Again, I was not sent the accessories. So don't mind the cheap axe. I did change the shoes.

Enjoy!

Just the Bateman sculpt right, that's not the suit hes gonna come with now is it... i hope not!? Haha

Last edited:

I ordered just the head sculpt. Is this shipping now? Anyone know?

I had asked Hector for the pics, the suit is NOT the one thatll come with the figure as its being retailored with a better material...

I think the normal head is dead on Bateman. Also really like the DX head, but I can't see myself favoring it over the normal head. What do you guys think?

I think the normal head is dead on Bateman. Also really like the DX head, but I can't see myself favoring it over the normal head. What do you guys think?

:exactly: I didn't order the DX because I love the normal head so much and never saw myself displaying him with the laughing sculpt. These pics are making the wait difficult!

The DX head works effectively specially when it is bloody AND you have it with the raincoat and axe... thats what it was intended for...

The DX head works effectively specially when it is bloody AND you have it with the raincoat and axe... thats what it was intended for...

I definitely see your point, and I would prefer the bloody version if I bought the DX, but then you'd need blood splatters on both the raincoat and the axe or it would look a bit... Off

Man I CANNOT WAIT TO GET THIS! My Diorama is awaiting!

I love both heads but don't regret just getting the regular. Is it still itsy bitsy teensy tiny? It looks like it in those pics Is there a way to do comparison pics with another head shorty?

I love both heads but don't regret just getting the regular. Is it still itsy bitsy teensy tiny? It looks like it in those pics Is there a way to do comparison pics with another head shorty?

I did take comparison pics with Adam's Bale sculpt and it's almost the same size. Adam's heads are always a bit bigger than usual. It's just a tad smaller, not even noticeable. I didn't want to post those out of respect for Denny's sculpt.

So size is not an issue.

Back