READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PREORDER NOW! FULL REVEAL! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

I really should had picked this up when I could! I just did not keep track on the release!

The first post :wink1:

It seems that you can only get to certain offerings thru the secret links

The DX fullset was available too. Denny stated that on his facebook a feew weeks ago.

The DX set is still available.

This is my first iMinime purchase also :) really looking forward to it :)

The DX set is still available.

This is my first iMinime purchase also :) really looking forward to it :)

Feels good doesn't it :yess: lol

Nice to see some UK sellers getting these in now as well, will make future Iminime purchases a bit easier.

Feels good doesn't it :yess: lol

Nice to see some UK sellers getting these in now as well, will make future Iminime purchases a bit easier.

It does indeed :)

I agree :) wish I got in on TWD line a bit sooner. But really excited for Bateman, I got the DX :yess:

This was an old development, however as I see it has not been updated... let me share it here... yes this release will have movie accurate 3D sculpted shoes...

546065_529435903787708_443572729_n.jpg

536229_529435920454373_252465771_n.jpg

Re: PREORDER NOW! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Me too :rock

Denny said that he was going to look into getting a thinner material for the suit. I hope that happened because it really is quite bulky in the protos.

I hope we can get some updates soon on the real metal accessories too

I ended up holding out on ordering him. Just too much stuff going on right now... Maybe I'll be able to in another week or two!

That's amazing news about the coat material. I wish the stuff was all thinner... And a part of me wishes the raincoat was more transparently like in the film

I ended up holding out on ordering him. Just too much stuff going on right now... Maybe I'll be able to in another week or two!

That's amazing news about the coat material. I wish the stuff was all thinner... And a part of me wishes the raincoat was more transparently like in the film
You cant make vinyl at that scale, thickness and tailorable quality... so this translucent fabric was the best option to mimic the look...

[ame]https://youtu.be/AhDCMvKhxqw[/ame]

Back