READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PREORDER NOW! FULL REVEAL! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

never mind found my answer =)

I'd be interested in Kato suit. He might be more inclined to accept if we present to him a different suit design/pattern from the movie. That way both suits will be one of a kinds.

I'd be interested in Kato suit. He might be more inclined to accept if we present to him a different suit design/pattern from the movie. That way both suits will be one of a kinds.

I guess Imma have to open the thread cuz nobody wants to help a brother out.

Wow, so glad I was able to free up the money for this, going with the normal set but man this came out amazing, and the fact that Denny is still going to mess around with the suit/shoes/overcoat, that is awesome and cool that he listens to what people have to say, The Skipper was my first Iminime purchase, this will be my second, and I am sure more to come!

I've got to move some money over because I want to pick up the DX plus an additional regular head if possible. This came out fantastic.

Thread for KATO suit started but bare in mind that I want to protect Denny's sales... so I've decided to offer a clause that only purcahsers of fullsets can participate. Nobody who purchases only the headsculpt will be allowed. It's not fair to Denny.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5335561#post5335561

If you are interested (or showed interest already) please visit the thread and be vocal so that Kato can see the interest.

Thread for KATO suit started but bare in mind that I want to protect Denny's sales... so I've decided to offer a clause that only purcahsers of fullsets can participate. Nobody who purchases only the headsculpt will be allowed. It's not fair to Denny.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5335561#post5335561

If you are interested (or showed interest already) please visit the thread and be vocal so that Kato can see the interest.

That's a perfect way to help both Denny and Kato....good thinking Wake!:exactly: :hi5:

Christian Bale has always been a tough likeness to capture in 1:6 right? Even ht are way off the mark every time. So the fact that iminime have absolutely nailed him, with some serious feeling in the sculpt, bodes well for Daniel Craig, who also appears really hard to capture! I know they've done DC before but that sculpt isn't available, so I'm talking about their new one.

I'll be honest I dont think the likeness on the normal face is that great at all, certainly no better than what Hot Toys have done with Bale in their last attempt anyway :dunno

As well as the suit problems the biggest bummer for me is I would have to pay $600 to get the HS I want as for me this figure would simply have to be displayed with the DX head. In a perfect world they'd be an option to get the figure with just the smiling head :(

On the Kato suit option again not being funny but if I were to pay $600 to get a figure there's not a chance I'd be then interested in paying another near $600 just to upgrade the suit :nono

I'll be honest I dont think the likeness on the normal face is that great at all, certainly no better than what Hot Toys have done with Bale in their last attempt anyway :dunno

As well as the suit problems the biggest bummer for me is I would have to pay $600 to get the HS I want as for me this figure would simply have to be displayed with the DX head. In a perfect world they'd be an option to get the figure with just the smiling head :(

On the Kato suit option again not being funny but if I were to pay $600 to get a figure there's not a chance I'd be then interested in paying another near $600 just to upgrade the suit :nono

That's fine. Its a free market system around here.

I agree that the suit is a bit too thick. I know that Denny said he revised the suit several times behind the scenes and that's part of the reason why this took so long. From what I understand I think they're having a hard time getting an accurate match in material (pinstripe, thin fabric, etc.).

I really wish that he'd consider tapering the coat a bit. I know Axe said that they will lose the snaps and move the buttons to the right side so it doesn't close but I'm not sure that will cure this (just leaving it open). Maybe it will :dunno. I think it will still look bulky even when it's open because that doesn't change how much material is there. My girl looked at this before (she’s been anxiously waiting for this too) and started cracking up on the floor when she saw these 3 pics and started calling him a Bateman burrito.

I think it needs to lose a little material in the midsection and possibly a smidge all the way down to the bottom. The way the screen used coat is can't be translated in this scale properly. This was the same issue with Neo's coat (that could have used a tiny more slack). Some people thought it was too tight and streamlined and should've been baggier; but as baggy as they wanted it, he would've been swimming in it. It's tricky is the point

69523_502437469820885_1001835456_n_zpsf789ebd8.jpg

285293_502437489820883_490442993_n_zpse3d17c09.jpg

560226_502437529820879_1435451609_n_zpsbf157e78.jpg

I know some will be disgusted by this, but I am seriously considering getting the head as a replacement for my Batman Wayne head.

You should not air that kind of blasphemous talk publicly here sir :nono

:wink1:

All jokes aside they really nailed the scowl and the cold gaze of Bateman. It was something that all the nay sayers didn't think was possible but you don't hear any of them in here with "it's Wayne in a different suit" and "told you so" nonsense.

Iminime really brought the essence of the character to the surface and that's what this was all about. Like I said so many times Wayne's expression is heroic and noble and Bateman's is angry, homicidal and sociopathic. We definitely got that here :yess:

I've been an iminime VIP for a few months. Other than a free headsculpt, and the actual membership, this is my first iminime, to date. Just an awesome release, been long overdue, for a Bateman.

thank you all.

we have tried so many attemp for outfit so far.
and I will try to fix as much as possible.
but please believe me the overcoat is not bad at all ^^
and i tell my tailor to tight the overcoat as much as possible
but the fabric is the only option i have. there were not many fabric.
i wish i had someone to pick up and check fabric for our custom.
hk has a lot more options for farbric ^^
anyway, as you guys know. iminime always try to fix to satisfy customers if we can.
thank you~

denny

thank you all.

we have tried so many attemp for outfit so far.
and I will try to fix as much as possible.
but please believe me the overcoat is not bad at all ^^
and i tell my tailor to tight the overcoat as much as possible
but the fabric is the only option i have. there were not many fabric.
i wish i had someone to pick up and check fabric for our custom.
hk has a lot more options for farbric ^^
anyway, as you guys know. iminime always try to fix to satisfy customers if we can.
thank you~

denny

You are awesome! Thanks

And I didn't tell this or showed about Suspenders.

As you all know, this is very complicated.
Tailor and I checked and studied together. But there was no similiar things to use in the market.
I didn't write this in official including for the sets because I wasn't very sure if the result would ok or not.

But I think I should tell my procesure, I ordered a material which is used for Ribbon for the middle of the suspenders.
printing the yellow dot as well.
And the black part can be sew with rubber material.
When this comes out, will show you. but don't expect much for this ^^;; not very confidence on this. We try what we have here.

Thank you

Denny

And I didn't tell this or showed about Suspenders.

As you all know, this is very complicated.
Tailor and I checked and studied together. But there was no similiar things to use in the market.
I didn't write this in official including for the sets because I wasn't very sure if the result would ok or not.

But I think I should tell my procesure, I ordered a material which is used for Ribbon for the middle of the suspenders.
printing the yellow dot as well.
And the black part can be sew with rubber material.
When this comes out, will show you. but don't expect much for this ^^;; not very confidence on this. We try what we have here.

Thank you

Denny

Thanks for all the hard work and trying to get this as perfect as possible.

Back