Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm digging it, especially the EX now that they made it look more like the original version from the comics. I think he's going to look great.

Yeah, I totally agree. I'm impressed by the production pics. Looking forward to this. Best part, all I have to do is pay $34 for shipping and he's all mine.

Haha I thought the same. Funny thing is my Anakin PF is displayed without the robe. I never could get it to look right

LOL! That's not an option for Doom. He NEEDS to be wearing his hood and cape. Gotta find a way to make the wires work.

Damn, looks like I'll have to get this after all. Was doubting it, because of the colours and his small chest in some pictures, but this looks great. Hope to see some more in-hand shots very soon.

This piece will require the culmination of years of futzing skills haha

Yeah, I'm really gonna have my hands full. I don't even have many mixed media pieces in my collection. The only PF I really ever had to futz with was the Red Skull. Thankfully, it was only his coat and went pretty well. Doom will have a hood and a cape. It's going to test me and my patience I'm sure. :lol

I swear by it (flexing). It's good stuff.

Problem is, I was initially going to pass on both pieces. By the time I decided to pull the trigger, had to go on the WL. Using it for my new PO's though. Thats twice this year already where, because of the dock situation, short notice/multiple pieces. At least i'm getting closer to clearing the deck for awhile.

Problem is, I was initially going to pass on both pieces. By the time I decided to pull the trigger, had to go on the WL. Using it for my new PO's though. Thats twice this year already where, because of the dock situation, short notice/multiple pieces. At least i'm getting closer to clearing the deck for awhile.

Yeah, I only use flex on pieces I'm SURE I want. If I'm on the fence about a piece, I usually go full pay. That's what happened with Emma.

Only thing that would have been cool would have been to give the cloak a bit more detail on the chest and or skirted area.

Back