Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lol not surprised. They would've moved faster if they gave Doom the Cosmic Cube or even a blaster hand as an Ex. The damn ray gun looks like an old-timey pistol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I think sometimes its a trap but i saw on the same date daredevils dr doom and hulks that have been waitlisted have converted so its possible that's the day they do their inventory with cancellations and they can see who's waitlist is converted

I might cancel my wait list that converted then get back on the wait list. I'm not ready to commit yet haha.

Same here, waitlisted Monday, opened today. And this isnt the first fig that this has happened to with me, I waitlisted Thor PF reg and the very next day the waitlist opened. I went on thread and spoke about the oddity and most of the members called me a conspiracy theorist, but I think something is up. Why say a piece is sold out if in fact it isn't if not only to increase sales and force people to one-time pay instead of flex?

Not a statue, but when I got on the waitlist for Star Lord Ex it converted that day. :lol

Not a statue, but when I got on the waitlist for Star Lord Ex it converted that day. :lol

I got an email on Star Lord saying the EX would not convert and my WL would be canceled, converted the next day. Thing is i got a discount/free shipping on the reg, so not sure which order to keep.

I came so very close to passing on this Doom, but at the end of the day, hes one of the few Marvel villians I like, and with them manipulating anything F4 related, who knows how long it will be until we get another.

Waitlisted the EX last week and just received that it will convert tonight. It's sooner than I had hoped. Now to figure out if I should keep it.

I really keep going back and forth on this one. Part of me really wants it and part of me is a little underwhelmed by it. If it was no deposit, I'd have it on order while I figure it out.

I got the conversion email as well and then canceled. Still need more time to think. This guy just isn't throwing me over the edge

Same thing.. Got on the Waitlist last night and it just converted just Now 24 hours latter.. I smell a Trap for sure

Thanks man! Picked the beast up today :D
Can't wait to see some pics. That's just a tease at this point. I got my MKVI LSB replacement and the arm was broken.
Congrats on that and pics sir! Lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

needed a bad guy in Mr. Green's collection so this is a good char. waitlisted the EX. didn't see any coupon/code

needed a bad guy in Mr. Green's collection so this is a good char. waitlisted the EX. didn't see any coupon/code

This was coupon eligible at one time (along with Emma Frost) but once an item goes on the WL, coupons can't be used anymore. Good luck with your conversion. It's an excellent looking Doom. I was able to buy the EX with rewards points right after spooks. Just have to pay shipping on this bad boy and he's mine.

Back