Re: Jack D.'s Customs - OLD SCHOOL LOGAN (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jack D.'s Customs - REVOLVER OCELOT (MGS2 Version)

Some WIP shots of Revolver Ocelot from MGS2. Still lots to go, but getting there.

Great figure man, is that Odin's wig ?

awesome works here jack! you have some really great MGS customs. they'd make kojima proud :)

:hi5::hi5::hi5:

The Ocelot hs is great
thanks man it was from my bud Elvis1976, a private commission he had done a few years back. There's a new one in the pipeline :)

Great figure man, is that Odin's wig ?
thanks dude appreciate it, yes that is the Odin hairpiece.

awesome works here jack! you have some really great MGS customs. they'd make kojima proud :)

:hi5::hi5::hi5:
thanks David, really appreciate that coming from you.

Going to have a big update to this thread soon. 1/1 stuff put a bit of a hold on 1/6 but I have a good amount to show soon.

Thanks man I appreciate it.

Re: Jack D.'s Customs - MGSV BIG BOSS (WIP)

Been awhile since I've posted anything, or even worked on 1/6. Started working on this last night after seeing the newest screen shots of how Big Boss appears in this game.

Sculpt is from Amnur, I sculpted the shrapnel and eyepatch with Sculpty firm, cured with a hair dryer. Paint I'm using Vallejo acrylics. Lots to go, but happy so far.

Re: Jack D.'s Customs - MGSV BIG BOSS (WIP)

Great work, Jack!
Show us updates of everything, there's been a long time non posting here.

Great work, Jack!
Show us updates of everything, there's been a long time non posting here.

Thanks man. Haven't been working on too much 1/6 lately, but here's a project I just started:

Had some of these blank, bald Toy Biz Punisher sculpts laying around and thought it would make a good Logan. I have never been completely satisfied with the Logan sculpts done, as I like the short-hair look. So I decided to try my own.

This is my first full-on, from scratch hair sculpture, and pleased with the progress so far.

That looks great! Personally I want to see the points come out a bit, but it's your work and your rocking it! Good job!

That looks great! Personally I want to see the points come out a bit, but it's your work and your rocking it! Good job!

Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

Back