Re: Jack D.'s Customs - OLD SCHOOL LOGAN (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack D

Super Freak
Reaction score
Re: Jack D.'s Customs - OLD SCHOOL LOGAN (WIP)

Hey everyone, welcome to my custom figure thread. I'll be posting WIPs and completed figures here.

My main focus is METAL GEAR SOLID. While I may occassionally customize characters outside of that series, for the most part, that's what I'll be spending my time (and money) on.

First off, I'll show some WIP pics of NAKED SNAKE, circa OP: SNAKE EATER from MGS3. This figure has been heavilly customized; the body is a Frankensteined one to match the physique of the character (based on Schwarzennegger). The headsculpt is HT Naked Snake, but again customized by fusing an InFlames Metal Boss hairpiece to the back of the head to make his hair more accurate.

Some odds and ends left to do, but it's almost done, and I have ordered a nice digital camera, so I'll be taking some proper shots once complete.

Thanks for checking it out!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Re: Jack D.'s Customs (METAL GEAR SOLID)

Another WIP of mine is Solid Snake circa "Tanker Chapter" of MGS2.

This, along with many MGS related customs, is something Elvis1976 and I are working on together. We both have a passion for MGS and are helping each other create the best possible customs.

Here are a few different versions of the headsculpt, still deciding which to use. Amnur is also working on a specific MGS2 Solid Snake sculpt, whereas these are both modified from his MGS1 Solid Snake sculpt.

For both, I've attached the lower half of the Metal Boss hairpiece to the back of the sculpt. I originally dremeled away all the hair, and fitted the entire MB hair to it, but I prefer this way better.

The first one features an EXCELLENT paintjob by Elvis1976. Everyone seems to know about his talent at customizing figures, but I think he is one of the best painters as well. The match of skintone to the HT body is phenomenal, and the subtle shading and detailing is excellent. This is Amnur's MGS1 Solid Snake V1.

The second was painted by Amnur, and is his MGS1 Solid Snake V2. Again, another extremely talented board member. Thankfully, we will be working together to continue creating MGS character sculpts.

Thanks for looking!

Where you get the tiger stripe uniorm from they look real good . I'm in the process of making Naked snake gathering parts now.

The uniform is from the Soldier Story MAC-V SOG figure that came out a few years ago. It's been very heavilly weathered in order to match the tigers he wore in the game.

Just a small update.

Working on a few options for the Sneaking Suit from MGS1/2. This is a rough mockup, testing various types of suit. I'm sewing two back=halves of the Yamato Solid Snake jumpsuit together to remove the zipper and front seam, as well as making it into a stand alone shirt.

Vest will be changed for final version.

attachment.php

Last edited:

thats coming along nicely :)

Just a small update.

Working on a few options for the Sneaking Suit from MGS1/2. This is a rough mockup, testing various types of suit. I'm sewing two back=halves of the Yamato Solid Snake jumpsuit together to remove the zipper and front seam, as well as making it into a stand alone shirt.

Vest will be changed for final version.

Looks good just finished my mgs 1 snake.

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Krec9 where can I check out your Snake figure?

Re: Jack D.'s Customs - REVOLVER OCELOT (MGS2 Version)

Some WIP shots of Revolver Ocelot from MGS2. Still lots to go, but getting there.

Last edited:

pics not showing for me

Any luck now? I suck at this picture posting game LOL.

Thanks guys!

Back