Re: idreamoftoshiba... SOME NEW FIGS P 21 for 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: pictoplasma A.K.A. idreamoftoshiba...NEW FIGURES ADDED page 9&10

Fine thanks !

What's the next character ?

Also, I hope to see a pic of all of your stuffs together, i think it's a big production.

Fine thanks !

What's the next character ?

Also, I hope to see a pic of all of your stuffs together, i think it's a big production.

Hi there F............I'm doing just 2 little bases............without figures! I saw Elvis thread with your 2 heads and said already add me to the list :hi5:

Hello

I was repainting 2 guns for a couple of figs along with some small 1/12th resin drums but have gone a bit overboard and finished up with 2 displays with guns

DSCF1289.jpg

DSCF1290.jpg

DSCF1292.jpg

DSCF1293.jpg

DSCF1294.jpg

DSCF1295.jpg

DSCF1296.jpg

DSCF1297.jpg

DSCF1299.jpg

DSCF1300.jpg

thanks for looking

Ian.

Re: pictoplasma A.K.A. idreamoftoshiba...NEW PICS ADDED page 11

Wow! :thud:

I've done diorama work on and off for many years, so I can truly appreciate the work you've put into this. The level of realism is just mind-boggling.

Seriously, your works are a joy to look at and I respect the skill involved in making these works.

Outstanding work.

Wow! :thud:

I've done diorama work on and off for many years, so I can truly appreciate the work you've put into this. The level of realism is just mind-boggling.

Seriously, your works are a joy to look at and I respect the skill involved in making these works.

Outstanding work.

thank you D, I was only repainting the guns and making the bases for 2 figures but as you see they became gun displays..........thanks for taking the time to reply :clap

awesome bro!! bein following your work on OSW huge huge fan!!!,welcome amigo! and another UK Freak!!

Beautiful work as usual, Ian!

near there buddy!!!,lol," london baby!! yeeaaaahhh!!,lol more north weezy!!

These are just amazing! What kinds of body mods do you do? How do you get that cracked paint on wood finish?

These are just amazing! What kinds of body mods do you do? How do you get that cracked paint on wood finish?

Hi there jimmiroquai
I use the old dragon figures and then chop em up, thin down the chest to get a more real looking shape. I'm a bit of a cheap skate and can't afford $40 for a TT figure :lol I used to get 10 of the dragon bodies to 1 of the price of a TT, and the paint is done from stuff bought in art shops

Hope it helps ya :1-1:

Anymore new stuff Ian.......................
You should be nominated for custom of the day with all those figures :gun:pray:

Back