Re: idreamoftoshiba... SOME NEW FIGS P 21 for 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: pictoplasma A.K.A. idreamoftoshiba...BIKE ADDED page 14

now where's the other friggin' 5

DSCF1420.jpg

DSCF1422.jpg

DSCF1425.jpg

DSCF1426.jpg

DSCF1428.jpg

DSCF1429.jpg

DSCF1430.jpg

DSCF1432.jpg

DSCF1433.jpg

DSCF1419.jpg

Re: pictoplasma A.K.A. idreamoftoshiba...NEW FIGS P 14&15

Just went through the whole thread and the level of details is EPIC, definitely an inspiration to work on more details with my own customs.

Thank you for sharing, WOW!!! I can't wait to see what future projects you bring us.

--Ski

Re: pictoplasma A.K.A. idreamoftoshiba...NEW FIGS P 14&15

Just went through the whole thread and the level of details is EPIC, definitely an inspiration to work on more details with my own customs.

Thank you for sharing, WOW!!! I can't wait to see what future projects you bring us.

--Ski

thanks ski, I'm doing a couple of figs using bits from Mark's Space Marines :wink1:

Re: idreamoftoshiba...NEW FIGS P 14&15

Love the last one, crazy details !!

You know what I think about your work man ! Amazing !

I'm working new sculpt, and others customs. I will share pics soon.

I think you talking about the goon :) the man whit some scare et the hat.
I work on an other character, a creation, this is the head whit the iron helmet combo.

And you, what are doing ?? Where are pics ??

Re: idreamoftoshiba...2 NEW FIGS P15

Beautiful stuff, man! I'm getting a Fallout vibe from these figures. Am I too far off? Anyways, great stuff!

Re: idreamoftoshiba...2 NEW FIGS P15

Hi
here's 2 I've done using a few loose kerberos bits I got from Darthman and a nude Art. S. Buck figure that I also got in the For Sale threads that's been repainted and I may well leave the eyes blank and add glossy finish to give the impression as a clone SS

DSCF1565.jpg

DSCF1566.jpg

DSCF1567.jpg

DSCF1568.jpg

DSCF1569.jpg

DSCF1570.jpg

DSCF1571.jpg

Re: idreamoftoshiba... NEW FIGS P16 28/7

Pretty awsome work here. I saw your figs on OSW but spend my time here. Glad I came across this thread. Great work!

Re: idreamoftoshiba... NEW FIGS P16 28/7

Man i love the 1 with the red helm :)

Pretty awsome work here. I saw your figs on OSW but spend my time here. Glad I came across this thread. Great work!

thanks guys, your comments are more than welcome..........here's a HS i got from F_Seb, and very nice it is!

DSCF1586.jpg

DSCF1588.jpg

:thumb
thanks for looking
Ian.

Re: idreamoftoshiba... NEW FIG P16 Spawn Gunner

Love what you do whit the HS man !!

Awesome !!

Back