Re: idreamoftoshiba... SOME NEW FIGS P 21 for 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: idreamoftoshiba... KILLING FIELDS NEW ZION ADDED P 17\18

thanks CB, I was so broke that I made that one from a wrecked dolfie body, a Christmas tree ball, pepper shakers and some nuts and bolts plus an old camera piece from a car boot sale :lol

That is simply amazing... it all comes together so seamlessly I assumed it had to be from a kit. I think this piece is my new favorite; its just so unexpected :huh

Hi
first time tried using an airbrush for the hair, still some practice needed but it's getting there.

The last one is done with oils and it's as sticky as hell :nono

DSCF1766.jpg

DSCF1771.jpg

DSCF1775.jpg

DSCF1778.jpg

DSCF1787.jpg

DSCF1789.jpg

DSCF1794.jpg

Thanks for looking
Ian.

Look great man... love the way you get the clothes to just hang like they do Ian... really cool..

Re: idreamoftoshiba... SOME NEW FIGS P 19

By far the MASTER at weathering, it's just so lifelike and the best weathering I have seen anyone do on this scale! :rock

Really I meant that, really inspired to up my weathering. :thud:

I love your work :clap their more like statues rather than figs as they flow so nicely.

I know its a real shame you dont get more feedback but trust me your work should go in exhibitions as its truly that good.

I know its a real shame you dont get more feedback but trust me your work should go in exhibitions as its truly that good.

thank you CBob for the very kind words :goodpost::lol

Love your work. They are more like an art piece than toys. ;)

thank you pc, I very much appreciate your feedback :wink1:

It isn't because it isn't good that you don't get reply.

Those truly are work of arts, everything is just sublime and your use of parts is clever.

I just think people doesn't know how to get those maybe or are just not interested in the vision of someone.

I mean real charachter creations.

Totally agree with Seb... I think a lot of folks are just collectors and a lot are into specific things and a handful are into 100% pure customs.
I personally love 100% customs and would love to have your sort of creativity and vision to create figures... I think what you do is actually very difficult and I love it....

Totally agree with Seb... I think a lot of folks are just collectors and a lot are into specific things and a handful are into 100% pure customs.
I personally love 100% customs and would love to have your sort of creativity and vision to create figures... I think what you do is actually very difficult and I love it....

:exactly::exactly::lecture

Don't worry about the lack of response to your posts mate , it's highly likely that people are quite simply lost for words on viewing your work ! I've been watching this thread since your first post and it's taken me this long for me to find the words to sum up my admiration ! From conception to execution , EVERYTHING about your pieces cry quality. I'm adamant that this hobby of ours is art and your work is the absolute proof ! Beautiful . :clap

Those are all great Ian. _You have No fear to experiment and surprise us with your creations. It's lonely at the top but very few are bold enough to go there with their work._
Keep inspiring us. I always look forward to your new creations._
I've shown your work to friends and they all like it. They are not members here but all of them are fans of art and fans of your work._:clap:clap

Yes, I love your work. Always original, unique and creative.

HO-LEE-SHEET!!!

My God, I just spent the last half hour going through this entire thread, can't believe I never saw it before :thwak

idreamoftoshiba, I'm at a loss, I just don't have the words to express my respect for your work. No, for your art. That's what this stuff is, art. Creative, imaginative, thought provoking. Every piece tells a story, or better, leaves the viewer to create a story of their own. I have never seen anything so inspired in 1/6 scale. Its stimulating!

There is a such and extraordinary amount of craftsmanship and imagination in every piece. All of them are so unique. Infinitely expressive, they almost speak.

I'm dumbfounded by your work.

Thread subscribed!!!!!

:bow

i'm a big fan of your work i think it's really cool what you do with your customs it's really different, i like your real world look you are going for. i really love the post nuclear stuff it's awesome!!!!!!!!!! keep posting pics your work is truly unique.

u done it again dude!!, i can't belive u used a xmas ball, and pepper shakers to make that masterpiece!, you sir have the eye of a true artist..seein creation in everything is a great gift!. I truly always enjoy viewing your work!, simply amazing!

Ahhh...... You changed your name!!! I was wondering why I didn't see anymore updates from you. This explains why!:lol Stunning work as always.:clap

Back