Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Thanks Amarcord! Good to hear from you again, haven't seen you around much :duff

WOW bro!!! That Vader bust... easily the best thing in there!!!! Ridiculous!!

The lego star wars pieces are charming. Respect for displaying them with the rest of your awesome collection.

WOW bro!!! That Vader bust... easily the best thing in there!!!! Ridiculous!!

Thanks, its a pretty sick piece. While I don't know if its easily the best thing I own, its definitely in the top 10. Certain things like my Vintate SW Kenners and M.U.S.C.L.E. collections would still be ahead of him if I had a fire :lol

The lego star wars pieces are charming. Respect for displaying them with the rest of your awesome collection.

Thanks! Gotta mix it up I say; that whole wall is made up for more vintage and kid focused collectibles.

Looking good Dr. D!

Thanks man :duff Dr. D... I really need to start having people refer to me as that. But honestly on a day-to-day basis I hardly ever use my title... but I still often have the urge to do so :lol

That I am... I was doing some of that earlier today. Although its slow this week as we are in-between semesters.

That's what I've been saying man :lol

All I have is a 1/6 and 3 3/4" version... I needs me the 1:1 :rock

Back