Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Awesome Broseph. :rock Can't wait for the updates, I always enjoy checking out your setup. Is Animal still rocking the drums? :lol

Congrats on the Pred GB! I'm on the fence about the figure, but how can I say no to all that awesome :thud:

I'd say its a great Predator to have in the collection... I was planning on keeping him and the P2. But I think he looks great as a stand alone example so the P2 is getting the boot.

Thanks Morbach :duff

Here's a few more updated pics... I've just got a few shelves to finish and then I'll update the first post with shots of the entire collection.

Yoda and his hut, just finished painting R2 earlier today:​
ggf-1.jpg

Eventually I'll put the Ex Vader/luke head on the small bottom shelf:​
ggg-1.jpg

Vader after I did the height mod and upgraded the cape:​
ggh-1.jpg

ggi-1.jpg

ggj-1.jpg

Added D!ck Jones to the Robocop shelf:​
ggk-1.jpg

Decided to put out some Star Wars Legos:​
ggl-1.jpg

akira astro boy mazinger z hella cool i still want to hear what that drum sounds like, just do a cover to a perfect circle incubus or something

I'd say its a great Predator to have in the collection... I was planning on keeping him and the P2. But I think he looks great as a stand alone example so the P2 is getting the boot.

P1 is the only Pred I have ever wanted in my collection, so I'm pretty sure I'll be picking this guy up and converting him. Thanks for the input :rock

Awesome additions! That D. Jones figure looks spot on and the Vader mods rock.

The 80's shelf is lacking something... 3 3/4"ish. Can't quite put my finger on it.

-

Glad I could help Marf :duff

I'm not sure if that was a coded message or not Coco, but if it was you'll have to let me know what it is :lol

Very cool Vader upgrade! Did you change the helmet or just lowered it?

Very cool Vader upgrade! Did you change the helmet or just lowered it?

I just tilted it slightly... still need to dremmel it a bit, but haven't gotten around to it. I also have a Hasbro dome, but didn't really care for how it looked.

That looks sick, GB!!!! I love R2 :rock :rock :rock

Thanks man! I'm pretty happy with how R2 turned out; for $15 and some paint he's a nice accessory to the hut.

Congrats Galactiboy ;)

Thanks :duff I should have full collection shots up in a few days... I just need to put out some Jedis to fill some empty spaces.

Thanks man :duff Supes is just about perfect... HT really did their homework on him. And the Predator is very striking in person, blows my previous predators out of the water :lecture

Thanks man, its a really striking figure in person... blows the other predators I've owned out of the water.

Yeah I sold my original HT Pred a while back and now really fancy getting the new one in time. Congrats its a beauty :)

Thanks man :duff Supes is just about perfect... HT really did their homework on him. And the Predator is very striking in person, blows my previous predators out of the water :lecture

Yes he is. Check the DC custom section for what looks like a soloution to that inaccurate 'S' :)

Nice collection Galactiboy !

Always liked the way you collect; with passion, but under control :)

Wishing you a great 2012 :)

Back