Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

And here he is in the collection :rock :rock
ccs.jpg

Killer shelf. :rock
Especially love the Freddy there (customized by SilentSurfer?), which reminds me I really have to continue with my own. Pennywise looks great too and fits right in there.

I also got in an Indy Jacket by Sovereign Studios (bought from another owner though)... have to say it is some damn fine work. Really takes the Sideshow figure to the next level.

cct.jpg

ccu.jpg

Looks like he stepped out of the film I want:)

Killer shelf. :rock
Especially love the Freddy there (customized by SilentSurfer?), which reminds me I really have to continue with my own. Pennywise looks great too and fits right in there.

Thanks... I was afraid he'd be too bright and colorful for the horror shelf, but he's just so damn creepy that he seems right at home :lol

Looks like he stepped out of the film I want:)

Thanks, I'm finally happy with him... really glad I was able to score the jacket :rock

Looks good, even on that giant noggin'.

Yeah, that's the trick with him. I put him on a taller body which helped, but the stock jacket fit so poorly that it made the head look even worse. The new jacket seems to balance him out fairly well... I think the PF head is definitely better; but my plan was to try and do him on the cheap... total investment is around $130.

I also got in an Indy Jacket by Sovereign Studios (bought from another owner though)... have to say it is some damn fine work. Really takes the Sideshow figure to the next level.

It really is a great jacket, only downside is, it's so nice it starts making you want to replace other parts of the Sideshow costume more than you might have when you had all Sideshow parts on him.

Yeah... luckily I'm not super knowledgeable about what the individual pieces of Indy's outfit look like so I'm not likely to loose my mind.

The only thing that still really sticks out to me is the oversized holster. I'd like to get the MFisher pieces, but can't really justify the cost .

Yeah, I'm looking to the new HT Indy for a nicer shirt and holster, those are the only pieces that jump out at me, but that Sideshow shirt really looks crappy once you throw the Sovereign coat over it. Shawn's Indy coat is still unmatched.

impresive...very well displayed it has a flow....

cct.jpg

ccu.jpg

Love the Indy GB! And I agree about the Sovereign jacket, that and a good repaint make the SS version grrrrreat! :exactly:

Its funny... as a stock figure its completely unimpressive, but the bones are there to make a really great figure.

Got in a real vintage Large Size Kenner Vader (not the Gentle Giant stuff) today... totally awesome!!!

Also, got the Next Generation figures in their new home and finally took pics of the custom Alex DeLarge figure:

ccv.jpg

ccw.jpg

ccx.jpg

ccy.jpg

ccz.jpg

dda-1.jpg

ddb-1.jpg

ddc-1.jpg

ddd-1.jpg

Last edited:

Don't forget. You've got visitation rights this weekend and Chase has them next weekend. Also I don't like sharing a cage and milk products make me gassy so plan accordingly.

Damn GB, more awesome goodness! That Alex kicks all kinds of ass :rock :rock :rock

*note to self-no dairy products for Coco*

Thanks King... I'm trying to get photographs of some of the custom figures I've gotten over the last few months. I've been lax in my photography :lecture

Outstanding collection!!

Looking good GB! Can't wait to see more pics! :D Isn't it great having a display room! Hopefully you will spend more time in yours than I have in mine, so far. :lol

Thanks Marf... I almost dropped similar coin to own the CRM version about 2 months before this commission started. But ultimately decided that I only wanted a figure of Alex if I felt it would hold up to the rest of the collection.

Definitely glad this came along soon afterward to reinforce my decision :rock

Back