Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Thanks... and now one more of my recent custom figures purchases. The Old '78 by Ones1Customs :rock :rock :rock

dde-1.jpg

ddf-1.jpg

ddg-1.jpg

Awesome stuff :rock What camera are you using?

Nice looking myers!!

Thanks man... I was a bit unsure after I first got him (maybe a bit of sticker shock :lol) but I'm really happy with him.

Awesome stuff :rock What camera are you using?

Thanks Marf, its a Canon Rebel XSi; right now I'm just using the kit lens, so hoping to get a macro and zoom before too long... although I've been saying that for a few months now :lol

Thanks man... never got the other one I paid for. But this one is all kinds of kickass :rock :rock

Thanks man... he just really wanted to pose that way :lol

I need to snap some pics of my Freddy figure then I think I'm mostly caught up on custom pieces :rock

And two more recent additions...

HT Edward Scissorhands; overall a solid figure, but hoping for replacement head.
ddh-1.jpg

ddi-1.jpg

ddj-1.jpg

And the Awesome Freddy Krueger by Silent Surfer!
ddk-1.jpg

ddl-1.jpg

ddm-1.jpg

ddn-1.jpg

ddo-1.jpg

ddp-1.jpg

damn joseph................did you hit the lottery recently?.............:wink1:

I agree about Edward. Really, really nice outfit from HT but the sculpt needs to be replaced. Great addition though. :rock

damn joseph................did you hit the lottery recently?.............:wink1:

Nah, this is literally months worth of backlogged figures. I've only been able to work on reorganizing my room a little bit at a time since the baby's room is next door :lol I just finally made it a point to photograph everything a couple figures at a time :lol

I agree about Edward. Really, really nice outfit from HT but the sculpt needs to be replaced. Great addition though. :rock

Monkeyrobotmaster (who did a great looking Ledger Joker) has expressed his intention to make one, so I'm waiting on that. In retrospect I should have just ponied up for the Xenoviper head :huh

Yeah, I don't know who that head is supposed to look like, if anyone... overall he looks good on the shelf, but will be happy whenI can replace the noggin as I don't think any other company will take another crack at him.

Great Score on Edward and Freddy, Very Cool looking, I do agree with you on Edwards Head it does'nt look spot on JMO, Great Overall Score

Back