Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Finally got a shelf for some of my smaller scale stuff... also put my Alien and Predator figures on top of it.

Eventually there will be floating shelves above these, so more stuff will be out and what is out will likely get moved around.

bbf-1.jpg

bbg-1.jpg

Secret Wars Collection​
bbh-1.jpg

MOTUC... Orko is en-route!​
bbi-1.jpg

Futurama... love these figures!​
bbj-1.jpg

bbk-1.jpg

bbl-1.jpg

A few Robots​
bbm-1.jpg

And now a few changes that occurred in the rest of the room:

bba.jpg

bbb.jpg

bbc-1.jpg

bbd-1.jpg

Finally got my Supernaturals out on display... holographic 80's figures FTW!!!​
bbo-1.jpg

Added 3 more Vintage SW figures, now just 6 away!!!​
bbn-1.jpg

Swapped Taylor onto a Narrow TT, looks much better!​
bbp-1.jpg

bbr.jpg

And Luke is now on a Prometheus, again looks better when just in the jumpsuit. Also, an easy swap!​
bbs-1.jpg

bbq-1.jpg

Love the new shelf, fits the style of the room great. Aliens/Pred stuff looks good displayed together :rock

Very cool spinal tap figures might have to invest in some:)

Loving the henge man;)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jpaG-L0zTJ4?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jpaG-L0zTJ4?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Cracks me up:)

Love the new shelf, fits the style of the room great. Aliens/Pred stuff looks good displayed together :rock

Thanks man, I'm happy with it. Not the most high-end of displays, but works well and has a lot of display room :rock

Looking great GB! Dang you got a lot of figures. :D Really loving the Spinal Tap and your Mars Attack figures. They are so short compared to your other aliens. :lol

Mars Attacks are really some of the coolest figures HT has released. I had hoped for years that Burton's film would get the 1/6 treatment... and had honestly given up only to be surprised :rock

Still need to get the Edward Scissorhands...

I guess saucy is one way to look at it... I was going for her being afraid of the "hideous" patient.

It's all in the "Eye of the Beholder" afterall :lol

All I can say is WOW!!!

I'd love to do something like that (although I don't have nearly as many incredible figures as you do), but my wife claims that they'd get super dusty and wreak havoc with our son's allergies. I'm not buying it....

The room is low-traffic and no kiddies allowed... so no worries about harm to others.

Also, I dust regularly to help prevent build-up... although having it be a low traffic room really helps keep it from getting bad in the first place.

Finally time for an update! Got 3 floating shelves from Cocoboloboy... got them filled quickly, but too me forever to get around to reassembling the room afterwards :lol Anyway, I'll add some updated shots of the whole collection in a few days once I finish tweeking my set-up.

bbt-1.jpg

bbu-1.jpg

bbx.jpg

bby.jpg

bbz.jpg

cca-1.jpg

ccd-1.jpg

ccc-1.jpg

ccb-1.jpg

And a couple more updated shots...

bbw.jpg

Just one figure away from a full set!!!
bbv-1.jpg

Awesome Galactiboy always favored your collection more. Happy New Year!

Thanks Carbo! Coco does killer work... in the past I would just paint a piece of wood and crudely drill some brackets too it :lol But no more, I'm high class custom shelves all they way now!

And thanks Keysta :duff

Back