Re: Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah, shovelchop, I think you misunderstand the purpose of this forum. We're not here to show off our customs; there's an actual customs section in the main Freaks board for that kind of thing. We're here because we want to complete our 1:6 scale Fellowship and to do that, we need Merry and Pippen. And due to certain circumstances, that required the creation of a secret forum.

You're more than welcome to show off your customs and we'll be happy to give you feedback, but realize that that isn't the primary purpose of this particular forum. Essentially, we're potential investors in a small business opportunity.

...that doesn't exist. ;)

C. Howes has taken cash for MANY custom sculpts here and has yet to finish his second.

I don't want to defend Chris (in fact I'm saying this more to defend the people who decided to give him money), but he did more than just one custom sculpt, although it's possible that he's only completely fulfilled the orders for one.

I don't want to defend Chris (in fact I'm saying this more to defend the people who decided to give him money), but he did more than just one custom sculpt, although it's possible that he's only completely fulfilled the orders for one.

So he's finished the The Shining Jack custom? :confused: I didn't say that he hadn't finished more than one (I know he finished the House one), just that he hadn't even finished his second piece, and to the best of my knowledge, that was his second piece.

Well, he's come up with House, Summer Glau, and some work-in-progress ones for Star Trek that I know of off-hand, plus the Joker sculpts.

Well, he's come up with House, Summer Glau, and some work-in-progress ones for Star Trek that I know of off-hand, plus the Joker sculpts.

Yes, but as to my point, he hasn't finished the Jack headsculpt, which was his second offering. Last I checked, he's having issues completing the Summer sculpt and any "WIPs" are pretty much irrelevant at this point other than to further prove my point of him taking cash and agreeing to further custom jobs when he hasn't even completed his second.

oops, sorry i seem to have completely got the wrong end of the stick on this thread, my apologies. and my sincere apologies to thamesvalidude as i obviously got that backwards too! having a bad day i guess.:pow

No worries mate. Happens to us all! I've got my mother in law coming to stay for a few days so I'm having a REAL bad day with a few more to follow!!!!:(

Back