Razor's Edge SSF Customer Information Center

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome. Good thing you ordered when you did.
We are sold out of him. He went real quick. LOL.

Enjoy the figure when you receive it.

Thanks,
Mike

My Blade figure came in last Friday. Just wanted to say your packaging, turn-around, and service are top-notch Mike. I'll be shopping with you again, and would recommend your services to anyone who asked.

My Blade figure came in last Friday. Just wanted to say your packaging, turn-around, and service are top-notch Mike. I'll be shopping with you again, and would recommend your services to anyone who asked.

Thank You. Enjoy the figure. Nice doing business with you.

Thanks,
Mike

Just got my first order from Razor's - shipped to me in ONE day! Mike, The T-1000 came perfectly packed, box is in mint condition. Thanks again!

I did my first purchase with Mike and all i can say is : PERFECT!
Fast shipping, 2 brown shipping boxes and bubble wrapping. All that a Collector loves to see. SideShow Venom is Awesome!

Thanks Mike!

I did my first purchase with Mike and all i can say is : PERFECT!
Fast shipping, 2 brown shipping boxes and bubble wrapping. All that a Collector loves to see. SideShow Venom is Awesome!

Thanks Mike!

You're welcome Ricardo. Venom is a nice piece and should go well with the new Spiderman Comiquette coming out soon. Enjoy the statue. We appreciate your business. :)

Thanks,
Mike

T-1000 figure arrived in Hungary. Figure is very nice, thank you for the quick delivery. Regards, VG

Hi Mike

I need one Hulk Comiquette. If you have anyone giving up on the pre-order please let me know.

Thx

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the message. These are all presold out
and we have a large waiting list for them. So I doubt,
we will ever have them again. May I suggest wait listing
them directly through Sideshow as I saw they had some
exclusive versions in stock.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Everyone,

I Wanted to Wish All of You and Your Families a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

I hope Santa brings all of you everything you want.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike, hope you & yours had a great X-Mas...any idea when you'll be getting the SS Spidey comiquettes in stock?

~Wayne H.

Back