Razor's Edge SSF Customer Information Center

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word on when those Bowen Planet Hulk statues will be arriving?

*eagerly awaits*

Oh, and thanks again for the Venom Comiquette. :rock

LOL. I did not get a shipping notice yet. The Maestro is supposed
to be coming out first, then the Planet Hulk.

Glad you like the Venom. He is a really great piece.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike,
Any chance you'll get the Bowen Ultimate Cap in? What's the story on this statue. Is it really website exclusive?

Mike,

Have you heard when you will receive the BD Maestro Statue? I'm looking to snatch up one, if it turns out you have any extras.

Mike,

Just ordered my Hot Toy's Blade from you as well, should be here tomorrow. Thanks for the email and the tracking # info as well. BTW, the site looks great:)

Cool! I didn't know you where here. lol

The site IS much better!
So, Mike...when can I expect the Predalien bust? :drool
Hopefully not til next week or longer. hehe I'll send you the balance next week, even if my order isn't ready. :D
Sean

Mike,

Have you heard when you will receive the BD Maestro Statue? I'm looking to snatch up one, if it turns out you have any extras.

We presold out of the Maestro Hulk and I am having a real hard time finding extras of him. As of now, I am still on the hunt for them.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

Just ordered my Hot Toy's Blade from you as well, should be here tomorrow. Thanks for the email and the tracking # info as well. BTW, the site looks great:)

You're welcome. Good thing you ordered when you did.
We are sold out of him. He went real quick. LOL.

Enjoy the figure when you receive it.

Thanks,
Mike

Cool! I didn't know you where here. lol

The site IS much better!
So, Mike...when can I expect the Predalien bust? :drool
Hopefully not til next week or longer. hehe I'll send you the balance next week, even if my order isn't ready. :D
Sean

LOL, I actually started here DP. Way before the Razor, when I was doing direct sales on SSF and my Ebay store.

As for the Predalien Bust, not sure when he will be in stock for us. SS usually sends me an email. Once I get it, I will drop you an email (and everyone else who has one on preorder), so we can get the drop ships rolling.

Thanks,
Mike

Back