Ray Park as Snake Eyes (OFFICIAL IMAGE)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a grim feeling that he'll say something at least once in the film....probably something for humor effect that is supposed to shock and look playful. :rolleyes:

Either way if its a big long commercial then I'm already sold because I want film merchandise with Snake Eyes on it.

I like the look, but I never thought Snake Eyes would be wearing a sculpted rubber suit, ala Batman. That's an odd decision, imho.

Then again, this is a Stephen Sommers movie. Let no one forget that.

snakeeyes-movie-1.jpg

GIJoe2f1.jpg

:clap :clap :clap :clap

Look, however high-faluting G.I. Joe fans may have gotten, let's remember what the whole thing was originally about: SELLING TOYS.

In that regard, it looks like they got the aesthetic just right with Snake-Eyes. Unless they pull a whole "Silent Bob" thing with him, where he actually says something 3/4 of the way through the movie, he'll be okay.

The movie will be exactly what it should be: a long commercial.

Successful already, i want a 12inch figure of this.

I liked it when I saw the first image thinking it was all spandex but the enhanced and second image showing the molded rubber suit are off putting. I would've preferred either a more low tech realistic look or a bit more high tech like Snake's suit from Metal Gear.
I still have low expectations of this, two pictures of a single character don't make a movie.

He could be the redeaming value, but then , look at the character and costume designes from mortal kombat two, perfect, but the movie was still a stinky turd.
Watch cobra commander will Be a guy in a buisness suit the whole film, with nothing unusual about his appearence at all. He should, at the very least, be disfigured.
And no, i'm not refering to the movie. Yes, i know the comic book version was just joe average. " takes a strong stomach to watch me eat, Eh destro?"
Is what I'm refering too. But then again, the everyman villian kinda works for joker, so why not Cobra commander?

Badass. At least he looks right, to me anyway. That's the way Snake Eyes should look. I just hope the movie doesn't totally suck.

I'll just be happy to see Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander, Baroness and Destro in a freakin movie... At long last.

The 9 year old boy in me is rejoicing. :joy

Back